Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
It is is well known the greek police contain a lot of supporters of the Goldern Dawn movement which is neo nazi.

What is the most expensive player to be sacked?

Lindalahughes

don’t really wanna name names but 1 of them has a reputation for this and has/had a significant other and children. the others were single apparently.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Hahaha last time I check he was separated or something like that but yes still married
When he played for my team his wife kept slagging us off on social media because we wouldn’t let him move for peanuts. Next thing we know she’s flirting with a boxer and they’ve split up. Must be getting divorced if he’s cosying up to Taylor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chirpy

Anyone know what’s going on with wan bissaka? It’s trending on Twitter about him cheating and having a baby on the way but there doesn’t seem to be a story or full explanation lol
I saw all that on Twitter & headed straight over here too! 🤣 Sounds like he’s got himself into a bit of a mess!

Sophieharry1

Das y when people said he has a girl I said no he don't , he looks like the type to have fun but if he wants to be serious , then he will .
I thought that girl on the yacht was maybe a bit to old to be his girlfriend I don’t know.. he’s definitely thirsty but saying that it’s not necessarily cheating liking other pics is it really. The boy is in everyone’s likes he’s sharking about those insta girls no lie.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I don’t have a problem with Man U fans, I had a problem with a gobby little scrote who was born in Brixham, the furthest he has been is probably the Devon border, tell me how great Man U are And Gary bloody Neville😡😡 He has never been to Old Trafford so that’s another point against him, I have been three times lol and I’m a Leicester Fan.
I’m really pleased you don’t have a problem with Utd fans. 😂

Khari

It is not even a leaving man city message - (In fact it sounds more like he might as a shock not be leaving by looking forward to his future there through he might only be thinking of the CL.)
Yeah I am surprised by his post because I haven't see any news about him being offered a new contract