Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Especially when this season's fixtures are already congested and teams will inevitably have more injuries - and that's not even the ones fit but with covid that are having to self isolate for weeks. Crazy!
Think most people will think tough luck - the fa is in greater financial need than them.

BDY_97

VIP Member
So apparently his sister daisy was stabbed with a sharp object and he stepped in to defend her...

Tilly3

VIP Member
Just wondering if there‘s something wrong with Chris Kamara? His speech is becoming sluggish and he seems quite flat and subdued. He doesn’t seem himself.
I said exactly this after seeing him yesterday, certainly not his old self, really hope he’s ok

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Exactly. All it would take is Andy Halls, who wrote all the Rooney articles and was one of the few unverified IG accounts Vardy followed, to come out and say Vardy wasn't his source. Unless they are waiting for him to say it in court.
Through if he does I think he then loses the right to not name his sources in court.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
They said that the person with covid was with the travelling squad, so it is unlikely trent who is the postive case. Divock Origi hasnt been pictured in any training pictures since the first day in austria.
Oh I didn't see the traveling squad bit. Interesting, thanks!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Good afternoon all 🥂
I think this may well have been discussed further up the thread, so apologies if so!
Who is the footballing father of Olivia Naylor's baby. (John Stones current partner.) I’ve been told it’s 100% not him, however feel it’s all a bit strange them getting together while she was pregnant?
Thanks
Left man U in January 2020. An ex England player.

I am sure some of the Leeds players went on holiday and left there kids behind. WAGS galore........

Last edited:

Sophieharry1

Morgan Gibbs White was a promising young star , sadly he hasn't developed as he should and being involved with these love island wannabe wags will do him no good.
Absolutely spot on he was he had great potential but his new girlfriend has sniffed him out she’s all up in any mixed race/black footballers insta likes but packed in it after she bagged Morgan. Weirdly enough she looks like his ex

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
That explains a lot. I remember yelling at the hubs(poor git supports Arsenal), "WHO'S ON VAR, MR.MAGOO?"
My family support Arsenal ha! But how Michael Oliver didn't check after? Serious violent conduct ffs on or ofside by an elbow thy can fcuk off! I've a group chat with the lads and dads I go to matches with everyones just depressed. Proper season defining news coming next few days :(

pixxyy

VIP Member
David de Gea wasn’t ever Captain. Ole needed to appoint someone after Ashley Young’s departure.
I should have phrased the drinking part better - I don’t care how much he spent it’s his money after all. But he should know that the amount would get noted especially in this current climate. We also haven’t won anything since 2017. 😭
There was a pretty high chance David was gonna be made Captain permenantly until he made the comments.

unless our board actually start spending be awhile til more trophies :(

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Is there any actual footage of the attack?
I can’t imagine Maguire to be the violent type, especially against the police.
Haven’t been to Greece since I was a kid but have visited the Greek side of Cyprus recently and the police over there are horrible.
I don’t think he is either. However, I looked like they had been drinking all day and if you throw coke into the mix things could easily turn nasty.
The police were there to break up a fight between the 3 ppl arrested and another group then they turned on the police

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The fact they were on their first call up makes it easier for Southgate to drop them.
Be a much tougher situation if it'd been a more expierenced player who starts for them often.
Through not helped by the fact not all his favourites get regular playing time.