Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Definitely not good you could tell by how his leg stretch was positioned that there was definitely going to be some sort of damage, I’ve watched it a few times and feel sick knowing the potential it could of had.
Oh could have been career ending! Apparently bein sports info might have come from a fake account from someone pretending to work for "The Athletic".

Still expecting Virgil to miss minimum 2/3 months though :(

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Has anyone got any tea on Celtic or any other SPL players? They never seem to be caught playing away from home. Are they better behaved up there or are they just better at not getting caught 😂😂. Scott Brown seems so cocky on the pitch,
I can’t imagine him being a devoted married man lol.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Irronically he might help england players more genreally as it will reduce the levege the league as to not lower the quota

Trent never travelled to Austria with the team. However, I find it strange that his injury is being held as a secret like no one is saying anything idk that's weird

Spending 67k on drinks man these people dont deserve to be rich
He must be on 200k a week - take off tax and that is still half a week's wages.

Is chamapagne even worth it?

Last edited:

Melissas

She’s deleted it now but it was a baby boy. She said she gave birth 7 months ago and something about she was going to be a role model even if his father wasn’t.
It defo wasn’t the kid he usually takes pictures with.
probably be the new one not his other one? She looks like the girl he was posting. No idea but if he cheated I want the tea on what the other blonde girl has said ☕

It hasn’t came out he is the father publicly yet has it?