Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a side there is plenty of gossip about cricketers and rugby players and they spouses.
Do you have any cricket gossip?

there was an item about him on Blind Gossip a year or so ago saying it was all going to come out in the following week- presumably he got an injunction.
I read somewhere Jose liked staying at the Montage hotel in Los Angeles because there is a member of staff he is particularly close to...

Reactions: 1
I really like Harry and Kate. Thought the baby reveal video was sweet,

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, newbie here been reading these threads for days after finding this website and just wanted to say they are giving me LIFEEEEEEEE!

You keep spilling that tea 🐸🐸🐸:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, newbie here been reading these threads for days after finding this website and just wanted to say they are giving me LIFEEEEEEEE!

You keep spilling that tea 🐸🐸🐸:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Haha goss is awesome , welcome:)

Reactions: 2
Bet Man U and Everton are not that thrilled - Fern Hawkins and Megan Davison out for dinner together with a few others - no social distancing - can't imagine they like anything increasing the risk to the players.

Bet Man U and Everton are not that thrilled - Fern Hawkins and Megan Davison out for dinner together with a few others - no social distancing - can't imagine they like anything increasing the risk to the players.
Just came to post the same. Saw the pics of Fern, Megan & Anouska they prob think who cares now seasons nearly over

Most players get tested atleast 3 times a week at clubs, so I’m sure by Friday if they would have anything it would be known. Is very silly of them tho to take such risks. Not masks up etc.

Reactions: 3
Most players get tested atleast 3 times a week at clubs, so I’m sure by Friday if they would have anything it would be known. Is very silly of them tho to take such risks. Not masks up etc.
But if theyve got it thats the whole team out for 2 weeks isnt it? Do they shut the players away before a match?

But if theyve got it thats the whole team out for 2 weeks isnt it? Do they shut the players away before a match?
think we just need to hope zero positives as could mess up last day of the season majorly

Just came to post the same. Saw the pics of Fern, Megan & Anouska they prob think who cares now seasons nearly over
Also they went to Amazonico which is in London and they travelled by train? I know Luke is injured but Harry will be involved in Sunday’s match. There’s a lot at stake ie champion’s league spots so it’s not cool.

Also they went to Amazonico which is in London and they travelled by train? I know Luke is injured but Harry will be involved in Sunday’s match. There’s a lot at stake ie champion’s league spots so it’s not cool.
Yup plus all the people at Fern's birthday slumber party, wouldve thought Harry would suggest she just waited a week to celebrate. especially with Piper still being so young

I’m just going off what my husband has to do, we don’t get told to live any differently. I suppose it’s just how you go about your business your self. Personally I wouldn’t want to risk anything for my partner but If my husband went in & tested positive then he would immediately have to self isolate so would we (as we are in close contact with him 24 hours a day) but if the rest of the team tested negative then I’m pretty sure they can still play that’s how it’s been explained to me anyway. As they have to socially distant in training etc mask up etc I’m sure that’s why they are testing them so much to keep an eye etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.