Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Harry and Kate Kane are having baby number 3. No Bump yet so probally a lock-down baby.

Really like them. My feeling is they are having a boy because it looks like they’re at the spurs training ground😂
Maybe but might just be easier to fit everyone there - Kate used to play as a kid as well I think so not sure they see Boy = football. Afterall Harper Beckham is apparently the most interested in football of the four Beckham kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But then the women have nothing to do so have kids early - why would you work when your partner earns your yearly salary in a week. Even educated women would struggle to earn a yearly salary that matches his monthly one.
Personally
But then the women have nothing to do so have kids early - why would you work when your partner earns your yearly salary in a week. Even educated women would struggle to earn a yearly salary that matches his monthly one.
I don’t think it’s always like that, even if the husband/boyfriend earns however much I think that for me it’s the fact that I would want to show my children that it’s important to work. Your world can literally come crashing down around you within minutes and I think it’s important to have a plan..if that was to happen. But I know what your saying, wags get slander with a bad name all the time I.e. “living off their husband wages” but not all are the same.

Reactions: 4
Personally

I don’t think it’s always like that, even if the husband/boyfriend earns however much I think that for me it’s the fact that I would want to show my children that it’s important to work. Your world can literally come crashing down around you within minutes and I think it’s important to have a plan..if that was to happen. But I know what your saying, wags get slander with a bad name all the time I.e. “living off their husband wages” but not all are the same.
I agree , Kaspar Schmeichel's wife is a midwife .

Reactions: 6
I have never been able to prove it but I am sure Hugo Lloris cheated last year while his wife was pregnant because she went quiet on social media for quite a while - returning just before she gave birth- and he deleted his.

Reactions: 3
I have never been able to prove it but I am sure Hugo Lloris cheated last year while his wife was pregnant because she went quiet on social media for quite a while - returning just before she gave birth- and he deleted his.
I haven’t heard anything but I am surprised he was able to keep the Spurs captaincy after his drink driving charge.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t heard anything but I am surprised he was able to keep the Spurs captaincy after his drink driving charge.
Club captancy are rarely affected by off pitch events.

Fern Hawkins (Harry Maguire's partner) seems to have broken social distancing with her birthday party where they don't look 2m apart - and it's indoors.

Reactions: 1
I mean that's true cause the ones with famous girlfriends do not have kids ealry because their partners have careers. I could the ones who have some fame but are not that famous dating a footballer to increase their fame. I think most players prefer normal wags because of their schedules. However, my thing is they are still very young and obviously still want to "explore" so why settle down? I don't get it honestly
It used to be the case that they get told to do it by the clubs because they think it stops them going off the rails. I cant imagine clubs still think that now, looking at the wags. Although football is glacial in its progress so who knows? Some friends of ours have a son who is a talented junior player. They have to be so single minded about it from such a young age that they dont really do anything else except go to training and matches. The whole family is caught up in it because every weekend is filled with football. If you make it to a club you are very young but getting paid huge amounts. I think they just have such sheltered lives that they just do what the clubs tell them to. The rewards are huge though, so you cant really blame a talented kid for going for it to the exclusion of everything else.

Reactions: 7
I
Club captancy are rarely affected by off pitch events.

Fern Hawkins (Harry Maguire's partner) seems to have broken social distancing with an indoor party where they don't look 2m apart.
I've seen quite a few of the wags break lockdown, the global pandemic seems to be over 🙄

I

I've seen quite a few of the wags break lockdown, the global pandemic seems to be over 🙄
Id have thought the clubs would tell them off - if players tested positive it might affect his club's perfomance and the club financially.

Id have thought the clubs would tell them off - if players tested positive it might affect his club's perfomance and the club financially.
I know, to be fair corona does seem to be dying down a bit in the UK but if rules are still in place then they should be followed

Everyone's going out on vacation as soon as the season is over. They really don't care

Last edited:
The Sun is full of Becky Vardy being fuming that Annie Kilner is supporting Collen Rooney not herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's Catholic and very religious, so won't ever divorce, but I think he and his wife have been separated for years now. He cares about her, as shown by flying back to Losbon when she was seriously ill, but there's no romantic side to it any more.

Reactions: 5
Through most celebs don't have the risk their bosses could lose money due to them getting the virus.
Thats true. Didnt the cricketer who went home when the team were quarantining get his arse handed to him on a plate? I wonder if football clubs will do the same?

Thats true. Didnt the cricketer who went home when the team were quarantining get his arse handed to him on a plate? I wonder if football clubs will do the same?
As a side there is plenty of gossip about cricketers and rugby players and they spouses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.