Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more i read this thread the more things i keep remembering . A person who i use to work with told me a story about a now ex England and Villa player . He ended up sleeping with a girl who was involved with some unsavoury sorts .They found out and beaten him so badly he didn't play for a whole season ,it was all covered up though.
As much as I love to hear stuff like this we do need names or its kind of useless.

Reactions: 13
As much as I love to hear stuff like this we do need names or its kind of useless.
Joleon Lescott fits the bill. Looked like signing for Rangers but left the country to go and play in Greece (best thing to do if nasty people are after you). The in November 2016 he was ruled out for the season with a knee injury saying he had detached the cartilage. How did this happen? In training? In a game? No apparently in his apartment on his exercise bike so in private with no way of knowing if it's true and a good way to hide a true story.

Reactions: 9
Well hello again laid easseeeeee and gents.

What's the tea on the this generations footballers
I'm not as up to date on all of the recent gossip, sadly. All I know is that my current favourite player was a naughty boy when he was playing for Celtic and shagged a cam girl when his wife was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I'm not as up to date on all of the recent gossip, sadly. All I know is that my current favourite player was a naughty boy when he was playing for Celtic and shagged a cam girl when his wife was pregnant.
VVD?

Reactions: 1
I've always wondered how many 'injuries' are actually them covering up suspensions etc
Surely Nathaniel Clyne has had either drug or some other scandals that have led to him either being 'quietly' banned or just frozen out? He had a bad injury ages ago but since then he's been fit but completely ignored at Liverpool, even when they had other players out. He's just been left to run his contract out.

Reactions: 2
Not that I have ever had a problem watching my beloved Liverpool, but Virgil makes it so much better.

So does Alisson. And Salah. And Gini.

Surely Nathaniel Clyne has had either drug or some other scandals that have led to him either being 'quietly' banned or just frozen out? He had a bad injury ages ago but since then he's been fit but completely ignored at Liverpool, even when they had other players out. He's just been left to run his contract out.
I think it's just a matter of Klopp knowing what players suit his particular style of play. Clyne's a good player, but I can't see him getting back into the first team.

VVD is fine as hell
I’m convinced that cam girl called the paps herself. It’s Glasgow, we don’t have paps hanging about here. Where the photos was taken in quiet and monied. There’s a few footballers in rented club accom, but generally just professionals in the 40+ bracket and offices. Unless they lived next to a journo, there wasn’t just paps hanging about. And she’s loving it in the pics with her big primark handbag.

Reactions: 8
Not that I have ever had a problem watching my beloved Liverpool, but Virgil makes it so much better.

So does Alisson. And Salah. And Gini.

I think it's just a matter of Klopp knowing what players suit his particular style of play. Clyne's a good player, but I can't see him getting back into the first team.
I honestly think Liverpool have some of the best looking footballers

I’ve heard he has a coke addiction which is why he doesn’t play. Same with Jack Wilshere. They tried to cover it up by saying they are injured, but in fact went rehab.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not so much a scandal, but a funny story nonetheless.

He was getting a swimming pool built at his house, not knowing the builders were LFC supporters. They managed to bury a Liverpool shirt and scarf in the foundations of the pool. When Rat Boy found out, he had the entire pool dug up, had the offending items removed and then rebuilt the pool.

Yes, I support Liverpool. :D

I love that whilst he doesn't admit it, he's not denied it either :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I have named them further down.... :) .The reason i didn't was because i was unsure of the rules of the forum/

Joleon Lescott fits the bill. Looked like signing for Rangers but left the country to go and play in Greece (best thing to do if nasty people are after you). The in November 2016 he was ruled out for the season with a knee injury saying he had detached the cartilage. How did this happen? In training? In a game? No apparently in his apartment on his exercise bike so in private with no way of knowing if it's true and a good way to hide a true story.

It was 03-04 season i believe .

Exactly. This isn’t the place for blind gossip!

I have confirmed , i wasn't sure about naming on this one as i wasn't too sure about the forum rules.

Last edited:
Nobody will know who this is unless they support Villa but.... Karim El Ahmadi is PACKING!

Reactions: 5
I’m convinced that cam girl called the paps herself. It’s Glasgow, we don’t have paps hanging about here. Where the photos was taken in quiet and monied. There’s a few footballers in rented club accom, but generally just professionals in the 40+ bracket and offices. Unless they lived next to a journo, there wasn’t just paps hanging about. And she’s loving it in the pics with her big primark handbag.
I believe she did too. She also told his wife on Ig lol mess

I honestly think Liverpool have some of the best looking footballers
For sureeeeeee! VVD, Trent, Gini (omg have yall seen him shirtless.. shook), Mane just fineeeee

Reactions: 3
I’ve heard he has a coke addiction which is why he doesn’t play. Same with Jack Wilshere. They tried to cover it up by saying they are injured, but in fact went rehab.
Wilshere was definitely injured, he doesn’t have a coke problem. Tomas Rosicky was the arsenal player who was “injured” for a year but was actually in rehab. I also heard the same about Ross Barkley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.