Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any tea on Gary Neville? He slates my club all the time & it makes my blood boil, so I’d love to know if he’s been involved in any scandals! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got any tea on Gary Neville? He slates my club all the time & it makes my blood boil, so I’d love to know if he’s been involved in any scandals! 😂
Not so much a scandal, but a funny story nonetheless.

He was getting a swimming pool built at his house, not knowing the builders were LFC supporters. They managed to bury a Liverpool shirt and scarf in the foundations of the pool. When Rat Boy found out, he had the entire pool dug up, had the offending items removed and then rebuilt the pool.

Yes, I support Liverpool. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The more i read this thread the more things i keep remembering . A person who i use to work with told me a story about a now ex England and Villa player . He ended up sleeping with a girl who was involved with some unsavoury sorts .They found out and beaten him so badly he didn't play for a whole season ,it was all covered up though.
Hmm, ex-England and Aston Villa...spent a whole season out injured.....both Micah Richards and Joleon Lescott fit that description.....

Reactions: 3

He was getting a swimming pool built at his house, not knowing the builders were LFC supporters. They managed to bury a Liverpool shirt and scarf in the foundations of the pool. When Rat Boy found out, he had the entire pool dug up, had the offending items removed and then rebuilt the pool.

Rat Boy! 🤣🤣🤣 Love it!

Reactions: 2
He's opened a college that he said would have a 600 first year enrolment. It had actually had a starting enrolment of 56.

Reactions: 2

Even as a Utd fan that story always makes me laugh.
I've always wondered how many 'injuries' are actually them covering up suspensions etc

Reactions: 6
The funniest thing I've ever seen was when they discovered that Gary Neville's ancestry is Scouse on 'A League Of Their Own'. I thought John Bishop was going to die of laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.