Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what he is done great. He might get paid a hell of a lot of money but it is not his responsibility to step in and pay for the shortcomings of the government.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

Alternatively you'd think someone like him with millions in his bank account might fund the free school meals himself rather than demanding free handouts from the taxpayer!
People like you really do wind me up, do you have the same energy for the likes of Rees-Mogg etc & the millions in their bank accounts? Or are you another jump on the footballers bandwagon when they try to help those who need it, but get criticised for it anyway?

If you done your research he donates to many charities and has done so much for his community such as learning sign language so he was able too judge a poetry competition for deaf children. Not to mention the amount of lengths he’s gone too in terms of helping out raise £20 million, when I think he probably would of donated a fair amount to that🙄

I think its brilliant he’s doing stuff like this at age 22 whilst fellow professionals older than him host sex parties and crash into cars after them during lockdown. Just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Also to add to what everyone else has mentioned - he comes from a deprived childhood and for all we know could be taking care of his entire family on his wage, making sure everyone has what he didn’t growing up.
Footballers are minted, yes, but they work bloody hard, and are hardly the biggest winners in the sport as well - it’s supply and demand.
I am proud that my tax money is going to starving children. Sad that other people can’t see the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People like you really do wind me up, do you have the same energy for the likes of Rees-Mogg etc & the millions in their bank accounts? Or are you another jump on the footballers bandwagon when they try to help those who need it, but get criticised for it anyway?

If you done your research he donates to many charities and has done so much for his community such as learning sign language so he was able too judge a poetry competition for deaf children. Not to mention the amount of lengths he’s gone too in terms of helping out raise £20 million, when I think he probably would of donated a fair amount to that🙄

I think its brilliant he’s doing stuff like this at age 22 whilst fellow professionals older than him host sex parties and crash into cars after them during lockdown. Just saying...
Oh I don't dispute that Marcus Rashford is one of the more decent and honest footballers and certainly a far better role model for youngsters than the likes.of Kyle Walker and Raheem Stirling. The point I'm making is that it's easy to be charitable when it's someone else's money you're giving away.

Anyone let's not labour the point, let's get back to the gossip. Anyone else heard the long standing rumours that his Man U team mate Luke Shaw is gay?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Anyone let's not labour the point, let's get back to the gossip. Anyone else heard the long standing rumours that his Man U team mate Luke Shaw is gay?

Luke everytime a Footballer is rumored to be coming out is always really quick to deny it being him

Reactions: 1
Also to add to what everyone else has mentioned - he comes from a deprived childhood and for all we know could be taking care of his entire family on his wage, making sure everyone has what he didn’t growing up.
Footballers are minted, yes, but they work bloody hard, and are hardly the biggest winners in the sport as well - it’s supply and demand.
I am proud that my tax money is going to starving children. Sad that other people can’t see the same.
I'm happy he's taking the initiative to do something positive. Tbh most of these footballers are not that rich. Yea they make a lot of money but they are not rich rich if that makes sense.

Oh I don't dispute that Marcus Rashford is one of the more decent and honest footballers and certainly a far better role model for youngsters than the likes.of Kyle Walker and Raheem Stirling. The point I'm making is that it's easy to be charitable when it's someone else's money you're giving away.

Omg lol!! A lot of them are definitely gay on the low but wont come out. Even though things are changing in the world I dont think the football world is ready. The bullying and everything else that will most likely take place would be a lot to deal with

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Makes me very proud to be a Utd fan, Footballers can get a bad rep but this past few Months we've seen so many of them using their position for good & to help others
Second this @pixxyy So proud him being a Utd player. He is such a great role model and I was pleased that the government made a uturn. Take that Matt Hancock - footballers do a lot of good especially Marcus.

Reactions: 5
I feel comfort in knowing the Longstaff brothers, Isaac Hayden, and I’m guessing Saint Maximin are in that 10% of actually lovely people - everytime I’ve seen them they’re always smiling especially at charity things.
To be fair, Fred West was smiling in every photo I’ve seen of him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Someone that I know of (a relation of an in law) is employed by a Business that has connections with Man Utd, kind of a go between from the business & the players / club. According to her, she has had a few flings, or a bit of flirting via texting, etc with various players & one of them is Luke Shaw. He got her number from another player (I thought this was a bad sign!) & they texted for a while, she & members of her family used his hospitality box at OT as his guests. I’m pretty certain that nothing sexual happened - and also certain he had a GF, but he definitely persued her for a while, apparently!

Reactions: 3
Someone that I know of (a relation of an in law) is employed by a Business that has connections with Man Utd, kind of a go between from the business & the players / club. According to her, she has had a few flings, or a bit of flirting via texting, etc with various players & one of them is Luke Shaw. He got her number from another player (I thought this was a bad sign!) & they texted for a while, she & members of her family used his hospitality box at OT as his guests. I’m pretty certain that nothing sexual happened - and also certain he had a GF, but he definitely persued her for a while, apparently!
He's been dating Anouska for awhile and they have a son who was born Nov called Reign London

Labour the point? You’re the one who started it by slagging him off 😂
Like someone else implied- why don’t billionaires and tax avoiding corporations pay? Easy to slate a 22 year old footballer who pays MUCH more tax than you do so hardly “other people’s” money.
He isnt being “charitable” he is asking the government to look after deprived children, which is the government’s responsibility.

I’m off. Bye Karen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Any goss on some of the current England/PL players ie Maddison, chilwell, dele, dier, winks or TAA or any others really

also I wonder if any good goss came out of the world cup in 2018

According to the DM, Kyle Walker proposed to Annie. A leopard doesn’t change its spots. If she does rekindle their relationship, it is only going to continue the heartbreak.

Reactions: 7
Just wanted to send love to all those talking about their experiences of sexual assault on here.

And to go back to the FB account of a rape, it’s very common to make a statement and be examined by police and then take it no further at that point. Well trained police officers will talk someone through whether they want to proceed, as the process of prosecution can be so traumatising even if you’re not accusing a premier league footballer, but will encourage a woman to record the evidence to give her the option. Many women who have gone through the prosecution process regret doing so unfortunately.
The CPS would be extremely unlikely to take on a prosecution without the cooperation of the victim as her evidence will, in most cases, be the bulk of the case, and without that there’s no hope at all of conviction. The approach with domestic violence of prosecution regardless is more successful as there is often corroborating evidence such as injuries or other witnesses.

Reactions: 9

Any guesses on who’s child this is then? 🤣
Lol my kinda person!! I’m dying to know!! 😂

Any guesses on who’s child this is then? 🤣
We might get some goss on her instagram but I can’t find her🧐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.