Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jack Grealish still with Sasha? I noticed he no longer followed her on instagram a few weeks ago and he was linked to Jena Frumes a while back.

Reactions: 3
Dh works in football media so you’d think he would know all the gossip- he knows none. Men just aren’t so keen on that I guess!

He has however also heard that Oxlade Chamberlain is gay. I’ll try and tap him for more gossip...

Reactions: 6
Dh works in football media so you’d think he would know all the gossip- he knows none. Men just aren’t so keen on that I guess!

He has however also heard that Oxlade Chamberlain is gay. I’ll try and tap him for more gossip...
Excuse meeeeee

Anthony Martial's partner Melanie is at the protests in Paris

Grealish faithful ? I would be gobsmacked if he was he just doesn't seem like he would be faithful . I think Ruby-Mae is pretty but she is so overdone she doesn't look human

Yes I heard this back in 2016, there was also a picture of him and a male sharing a bed. I think that’s where the rumours came from

well as famous as prem players are, theres still a fairly small group who are on food products etc

reporting any rapes/assaults must be hard for the victims but when its a public figure jeez.
As we've seen recently with the Hudson-Odoi case the amount of tweets etc accusing the woman of being after money etc

I remember when Ched Evans was convicted at the first trial the lady had her changed identity 6 times. I know the conviction has now been quashed but his behaviour was awful .

I remember when Ched Evans was convicted at the first trial the lady had her changed identity 6 times. I know the conviction has now been quashed but his behaviour was awful .
oh that situation was appalling, before it was quashed while legally he was guilty. The amount of hate posts & people outing her identity.
Victims will see that and think even if they get found guilty( which is so hard to prove) that they will get vile comments etc Especially when the guilty party is well known

Reactions: 5
cadbury have had premier league competitions not sure if they had players on packets though.
And I had a Pepsi with Sterling on so other players mightve been on Cans too.

according to google the other prem stars on the cans were Pogba & Salah. As it says Fiancee & kids I think that rules both out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.