Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% true Joleon lescott. Sleeping with the misses of a ‘gangster’ who is part of a well known crime family from Wolves. They found out, knew he was a footballer and smashed his knee caps in.
Is that why he looks so ‘unusual’? Best word I could think of in these snowflake times 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Is that why he looks so ‘unusual’? Best word I could think of in these snowflake times 😂😂
I think that is kinda mean tbh-its clear thathe has scarring, so even if you didnt know the reason behind it surely you would realise that theremust have been some kind of incident. In fairness to the guy he is a good looking lad-he has a scar yes, but thats all. Im here for the goss and loving it but not to be trolling or hearing any nasty comments, and no not a "snowflake"-am 40 years old so well able to take and hear criticisim

Reactions: 7
I think that is kinda mean tbh-its clear thathe has scarring, so even if you didnt know the reason behind it surely you would realise that theremust have been some kind of incident. In fairness to the guy he is a good looking lad-he has a scar yes, but thats all. Im here for the goss and loving it but not to be trolling or hearing any nasty comments, and no not a "snowflake"-am 40 years old so well able to take and hear criticisim
If you had read the thread you would have seen that I felt bad about,to be honest I have never looked that closely,he does not play for a team I support so only see him occasionally as an opposition player.

I think you’re spot on
I’m not sure how much I can say here - but rio was seeing a very close friend of mine - they were together for a long time before she found out he had been seeing kate for a long long time before he met her (my friend met him aftee his wife died). I have some stories to tell
I have loads of his messages and pictures and things he said about Kate, really horrible things, and videos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think you should be ok aslong as you give information that a few people would know, And maybe edit your post about how long your friend was with him & the injunction so its not as easily traced to her either.

Reactions: 6
I think you should be ok aslong as you give information that a few people would know, And maybe edit your post about how long your friend was with him & the injunction so its not as easily traced to her either.
And then hurry back to us!! We need the ☕

Reactions: 5
Should I start a new convo or talk here? I just want to share the truth because of the hurt he has caused so many people and the lies they continue to tell

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure how much I can say here - but rio was seeing a very close friend of mine - they were together for a long time before she found out he had been seeing kate for a long long time before he met her (my friend met him aftee his wife died). I have some stories to tell
I have loads of his messages and pictures and things he said about Kate, really horrible things, and videos.
Is he just using Kate as a cleaner, nanny and cook like the documentary made me think? Plus she is a trophy bird, average looking but she has a great body! He is vile and you can see it in the way he speaks.

Reactions: 5
What do ppl think of the newer wags like ruby mae , Sasha Atwood , jasmine buckle etc?
I only know of Ruby Mae, just because i’m a spurs fan🤣 not a fan of her though really, very materialistic and not to mention the constant instagram stories on her phone whilst driving. The nicest compliment I can give is that she has an amazing figure!

Who are the other two?

I only know of Ruby Mae, just because i’m a spurs fan🤣 not a fan of her though really, comes across very materialistic and not to mention the constant instagram stories on her phone whilst driving. The nicest compliment I can give is that she has an amazing figure!

Who are the other two?
Sasha is Jack Grealish’s gf and Jasmine is Matt Sargent’s gf.

I agree it makes you feel super uncomfortable when she’s always filming in the car especially the one where she was leaning over messing with her dog all whilst driving

oh for those who watched WAGS Boutique a few Years ago, I've only just found out Cassie Sumner is Married to Jose Fonte.
And on that note it always surprises me when Footballers FB accounts arnt completly locked down

oh for those who watched WAGS Boutique a few Years ago, I've only just found out Cassie Sumner is Married to Jose Fonte.
And on that note it always surprises me when Footballers FB accounts arnt completly locked down
whose is open that we can spy on ?

whose is open that we can spy on ?
not completly open but Cassie's husband which is what sent me down the Rabbit hole, The Maguire family have quite alot of public posts.
Kyle Walker's is fairly shut except a photo alum from 09

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.