Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly how I feel, which is different to at first as I had the stage of hoping all the anti vaxxers get it & die :rolleyes:
now i'm much more sane & understand why some dont feel ready atm. It's the tin hat brigade I dislike so much rubbish they type
Wow you hope anti vaxxers get it and die? You do realise anti vaccine means you take NO vaccine I’ve personally had every vaccine as have my children however this one I’m not yet comfortable with and we have had covid. Do you hope all those who choose to be obese who don’t look after there health who don’t exercise who take no personal responsibility for their own health die too? I wouldn’t wish death on anyone regardless of what they choose to do what a disgusting human you are.

Reactions: 2
exactly how I feel, which is different to at first as I had the stage of hoping all the anti vaxxers get it & die :rolleyes:
now i'm much more sane & understand why some dont feel ready atm. It's the tin hat brigade I dislike so much rubbish they type
yeah like do what you want; i’m double jabbed and couldn’t care less who is and who isn’t. it’s personal preference. just don’t agree with the spreading of propaganda against getting the vaccine especially from public figures who can influence people and manipulate them to feel a certain way about it when the facts they share are just complete pish.

Reactions: 9
Wow you hope anti vaxxers get it and die? You do realise anti vaccine means you take NO vaccine I’ve personally had every vaccine as have my children however this one I’m not yet comfortable with and we have had covid. Do you hope all those who choose to be obese who don’t look after there health who don’t exercise who take no personal responsibility for their own health die too? I wouldn’t wish death on anyone regardless of what they choose to do what a disgusting human you are.
if you read you'll see i said i had a stage of thinking that, which was just after i watched my healthy dad die on his bedroom floor because of covid.
you quoted my post which says I dont think that way anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve had my jabs, i understand people who
don’t because of health conditions or whatever but the people who think it’s got microchips or whatever they’re the weirdos :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
if you read you'll see i said i had a stage of thinking that, which was just after i watched my healthy dad die on his bedroom floor because of covid.
So sorry for your loss. I had a similar experience.
Any traumatic experience can influence how you react to certain things. This included. If someone fails to understand that, they just fail to understand what being a human being with feelings is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry for your loss that’s awful ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes they are supposed role models but that does not stop them doing awful things in their private life does it. Also just because they are role models shouldn’t mean they should have to have something they don’t want
Irrelevant.
They are made patently aware of their public responsibility, their private lives are exactly that and separate from this argument.

Reactions: 3
So sorry for your loss. I had a similar experience.
Any traumatic experience can influence how you react to certain things. This included. If someone fails to understand that, they just fail to understand what being a human being with feelings is.
Thank you, thats why I also wrote that it wasnt how I felt now.
Just wanted to be honest that I had a moment where to me it just felt like, people not wanting it meant they didnt mind if others died.

I now am able to look at it properly now my heads much clearer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
do you work on a covid ward? not being sarcastic here just wondering!
No, I was a patient on one. Every single person on the bay I was in was double vaccinated and unfortunately I saw 2 pass away in the time I was there. Both fit and healthy people usually. Most staff that I spoke to said the amount of admissions for double vaccinated people was off the scale

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@Njgjji what’s funny about this??? someone has just spoke about losing a parent and was offered condolences. yes their original opinion was a heat of the moment reaction to suffering an unimaginable loss. as someone who’s also recently lost a parent, seeing a laughing reaction is bleeping blood boiling. and you called them a disgusting human? go look in the mirror you hypocrite

E73B087A-D159-4FAB-858C-8C7877196BC0.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
No, I was a patient on one. Every single person on the bay I was in was double vaccinated and unfortunately I saw 2 pass away in the time I was there. Both fit and healthy people usually. Most staff that I spoke to said the amount of admissions for double vaccinated people was off the scale
Thats heartbreaking :( Thats the awful thing because the vaccine isnt 100% we still can die which to me is why the lowering of transmission is so important

anyways isnt Ruby Mae the most beautiful woman to ever exist

Reactions: 5
Therefore you don’t know their vaccination record or medical history.

Reactions: 6
Because I wouldn’t wish death on anyone! Not ever. I laughed at your comment about people failing to understand what being a human with feelings is. Im laughing because the minute someone declines the covid vaccine people start name calling and spouting anti vax tin hat bullshit. If a vaccinated person dies of covid it’s not an unvaccinated persons fault because their vaccine works?! And if it was pre vaccine then I would be angry at China not an unvaccinated person as that wouldn’t have changed anything. And going forward covid will not be eradicated people will sadly die just like do of flu every year but we don’t start arguing with people or shaming those who don’t get the flu vaccine.

Reactions: 1
wow that’s rough, bet it must’ve been extremely scary as well 😭 hope you’re feeling better!

this is why i don’t agree with people not taking covid seriously. even vaccinated people are still dying; imagine how much worse it will be for those not vaccinated.

Reactions: 5
It’s pure natural selection, the people who believe the anti - vaxxer stuff don’t seem to understand the misinformation they believe has been planted bu outside influences that are trying to cause havoc in the UK, e.g
Russia & China. Having medical conditions is more reason to get the jab not a reason not to.

Also to the person who said they’d seen double vaccinated people die, that obviously can happen still especially someone near the end of their life or with health complications. The majority in hospital however are unvaccinated.

Footballers are role models, some will speak out a lot on other issues but not on this, takes away their credibility for me.
I was the person who said they had seen vaccinated people die. I know they were double vaccinated and previously healthy as I did actually speak to them and as I said, staff on the ward were commenting that the majority of admissions were vaccinated people. One of the ladies who passed away was only in her 30's. I'm not an anti vaxxer but I do think it should be personal choice and that your medical records should be private. If you choose not to have the vaccine, it's your own health you are risking. The vaccine

Reactions: 2
Because I wouldn’t wish death on anyone! Not ever. I laughed at your comment about people failing to understand what being a human with feelings is. Im laughing because the minute someone declines the covid vaccine people start name calling and spouting anti vax tin hat bullshit. If a vaccinated person dies of covid it’s not an unvaccinated persons fault because their vaccine works?! And if it was pre vaccine then I would be angry at China not an unvaccinated person as that wouldn’t have changed anything. And going forward covid will not be eradicated people will sadly die just like do of flu every year but we don’t start arguing with people or shaming those who don’t get the flu vaccine.
You wouldn't wish death on anyone but laugh at people talking about losing their loved ones. Makes a lot of sense.
If you understand feelings so well, just take a second to realize how hurtful what you did is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was the person who said they had seen vaccinated people die. I know they were double vaccinated and previously healthy as I did actually speak to them and as I said, staff on the ward were commenting that the majority of admissions were vaccinated people. One of the ladies who passed away was only in her 30's. I'm not an anti vaxxer but I do think it should be personal choice and that your medical records should be private. If you choose not to have the vaccine, it's your own health you are risking. The vaccine
Both those people could’ve had underlying conditions that they weren’t aware of and were not investigated. The vaccine massively lowers the severity of most cases and lowers the transmission rate of Covid. There’s more risk being on the pill than there is taking it.

Reactions: 6
Need the person who’s always talking about how beautiful Ruby Mae is to come and change the topic 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.