Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, pretty sure returning negative tests will be fine for spectators.
No. That is set to be scraped. Events will either be open or will be vaccinated only.

Anyone noticed that Ben chilwell and fatherkels now follow each other and she’s been liking his photos? She’s stassiebaby’s best friend and hangs around with kylie Jenner
They probably slept together once or twice and then it will then fizzle out.

Reactions: 1
I’m 100% a believer of girl code but I can’t feel bad for Sasha. She knows the score. If I were her friend I’d encourage her to get rid and make her own way in the world - way more satisfying that being someone’s sloppy seconds. Get some respect mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
the guy is really out here liking other girls pics and can’t even like his own girlfriends. my sympathy can only go so far if she’s aware and turning a blind eye then can you blame him?

Why do peeps say Olivia is anti-vax what did i miss? lol
think she posts about it a lot on instagram from what i’ve read on here. i don’t really follow any of the WAGs on social media apart from Megan because she’s hands down the best one. Love her.

Reactions: 6
I would love to see what pictures she has on her private Instagram she's got loads up over 400.

Reactions: 2
it’s really hard to leave when you’ve been together along time, been there done that.

The thing is though everyone has their limit and you can’t bury
On her insta stories she is always moaning about the vaccine and how it’s dangerous and agreeing with Katie Hopkins and Laurence Fox.
Just when i thought my opinion of John’s decisions couldn’t get any lower as well, ffs lol

Reactions: 12
Let’s not start all this pro-Sasha poor Sasha feel sorry for Sasha stuff because Jack drops likes and removes them on plenty of girls, She’s tolerates this behaviour because she wants to be a famous model but it will just go the same way her failed bikini line did.
Literally 😂I’m so sick of it.. every other post “ I feel sorry for sasha blah blah blah ” I’m sure she is ok and if not 🤷🏼‍♀️we’ll she decided to stay lol no one is forcing her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone noticed that Ben chilwell and fatherkels now follow each other and she’s been liking his photos? She’s stassiebaby’s best friend and hangs around with kylie Jenner
Apparently they met in Mykonos. I guess we'll just keep a look out for her. She will probably bag him which is not going to be hard for her

Reactions: 1
Apparently they met in Mykonos. I guess we'll just keep a look out for her. She will probably bag him which is not going to be hard for her
Of course it will be hard being I can’t imagine she will leave California and being associated with Kylie Jenner and that lifestyle to live in Surrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course it will be hard being I can’t imagine she will leave California and being associated with Kylie Jenner and that lifestyle to live in Surrey.
Despite generally following the Kardashian/Jenners I’d never heard of this girl before, I just searched her and……. She looks like Kylie. Plastic surgery game strong? How do all they look so similar 😭

Reactions: 5
Not shocking, I know a few boys in London she’s spoken to, i think it’s cause she doesn’t get the attention kylie and stass get

Reactions: 6
Not shocking, I know a few boys in London she’s spoken to, i think it’s cause she doesn’t get the attention kylie and stass get
i also thought this, if you look on her insta a lot of uk footballers are in her likes

Reactions: 2
Acdoridng to the Atheltic the vast majority of PL footballers have already had one Jab but by October 1st all will have to be double jabbed or not allowed to play.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.