Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a period of time they weren’t together, it’s been said they got back together before the euros started? So he could have possibly been ‘single’ when liking those photos? either way he still knew her before Mykonos & he has clearly spent a lot of time in her company the last week so still disrespectful IMO

Reactions: 3
There was a period of time they weren’t together, it’s been said they got back together before the euros started? So he could have possibly been ‘single’ when liking those photos? either way he still knew her before Mykonos & he has clearly spent a lot of time in her company the last week so still disrespectful IMO
True. I’ve said it before but I really don’t know how Sasha does this. I would be absolutely MORTIFIED if I was her, seen people all over Twitter and tik tok talking about how he’s been spending time with other girls rather than his gf and they are being pretty brutal about it

Reactions: 14
I also think Sasha posting ‘I can’t wait to be freckly and tanned again’ and an old holiday snap is her way of putting it out there she’s definitely not there with jack 🤣 I hope she’s off on holiday with the girls and not him

Team Sasha 😇

Reactions: 29
If it’s anything like when Bale went, they pretty much announced the 7 they bought from his money before confirming to the fans he was going, also meant that other teams didn’t hike the prices knowing there was a big pot of money.

I hope it’s not Charlie Kane playing silly buggers to try and force a sail. He follows the journo who got the exclusive and she follows him on insta. Levy wouldn’t be happy.
It certainly does feel like Charlie Kane was Behind the briefing of the Sun.

Reactions: 1
i highly doubt they broke up, they’ve been together the whole time. i think with the hotel room scandal and the DM to Natalia, they made it seem like he was single so she wouldn’t look like a doormat

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Let’s not start all this pro-Sasha poor Sasha feel sorry for Sasha stuff because Jack drops likes and removes them on plenty of girls, She’s tolerates this behaviour because she wants to be a famous model but it will just go the same way her failed bikini line did.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That’s JG in the background looking very close to someone else 👀
Someone on here has already posted about her, her names Lucy Freeman I think. An ex gf of one of their mates and apparently not a clout chaser, just having a good time with mates on holiday.

Reactions: 5
Someone on here has already posted about her, her names Lucy Freeman I think. An ex gf of one of their mates and apparently not a clout chaser, just having a good time with mates on holiday.
Not an ex girlfriend that’s her boyfriend in the grey top.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get behind the whole “poor Sasha” thing — she’s either well aware after being with him for almost 10 years and lets it slide or gives him free passes when he’s on holiday. Or she ignores it / plays dumb about it. Or he has a cheeky flirt now and again and she’s fine with it. Any way you slice it, she’s a grown ass woman and has all the evidence on a platter in front of her. She can choose to stay or choose to leave - there’s no poor Sasha about it. People stay couples for a variety of reasons (for better or worse) - only those two know what they’re like.

Now, if Jack were hitting on friend of mine, would I tell them to avoid him like the plague? YUP.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone noticed that Ben chilwell and fatherkels now follow each other and she’s been liking his photos? She’s stassiebaby’s best friend and hangs around with kylie Jenner

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed that Ben chilwell and fatherkels now follow each other and she’s been liking his photos? She’s stassiebaby’s best friend and hangs around with kylie Jenner
They hung out in Mykonos last week

Anyone see this grealish has been in Anne Marie dms. 😂😂 she ghosted him though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am not anti-vax but i don't think anyone should be forced to have a vaccine to watch and play football.

Does that mean Olivia will have to have to go watch the football ?
Nah, pretty sure returning negative tests will be fine for spectators.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.