Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Ms. anti-vax herself Olivia will think about JS having to get the vaccine to play in the prem after October loool

I am not anti-vax but i don't think anyone should be forced to have a vaccine to watch and play football.

Does that mean Olivia will have to have to go watch the football ?

Reactions: 6
Greece is amber list country right?? That alisha may is already going to Ibiza… how?!!!! She flew home to England.
How strange! Why has she flown from Myk to Manchester then 12 hrs or so later to Ibiza?? She’s probs had to go where the jet was going and ended up doing a longer trip 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Ollie Watkins girlfriend, Ellie Alderson , she seems lovely. Her Insta is ellsalderson

Reactions: 2
I still can't get my head around the Tyrone Mings/Frankee Rose thing and him keeping her and his child so secret. Especially because he seems to be one of the more genuine and decent footballers (calling out Priti Patel specifically must have taken enormous guts) and so specifically choosing to portray a single lifestyle seems really really weird and a bit shady. There's keeping a level of privacy and then there's actively trying to look single. Like some people said in the other threads I've also seen him liking a LOT of half naked influencers on insta.

I completely understand not naming her, then they do get much more privacy and it stops the tabloids doing that stupid/lazy thing they seem to do now where they just make entire articles from pictures people post on social media. I also think it's admirable they do not show their daughter at all, anywhere. I support any parent in the public eye who keeps their child private. But he's been on loads of podcasts, done a lot of press where he talks openly about big life events (being homeless, drinking, talking about mental health, racism, his family) and then to not even mention anywhere that he has a long term partner and child?

I wonder how she feels about it all, especially as he's going to be getting a lot more attention now. She seems fairly genuine and I hope it's a decision they've both made together.

Reactions: 10
I still can't get my head around the Tyrone Mings/Frankee Rose thing and him keeping her and his child so secret. Especially because he seems to be one of the more genuine and decent footballers (calling out Priti Patel specifically must have taken enormous guts) and so specifically choosing to portray a single lifestyle seems really really weird and a bit shady. There's keeping a level of privacy and then there's actively trying to look single. Like some people said in the other threads I've also seen him liking a LOT of half naked influencers on insta.

I completely understand not naming her, then they do get much more privacy and it stops the tabloids doing that stupid/lazy thing they seem to do now where they just make entire articles from pictures people post on social media. I also think it's admirable they do not show their daughter at all, anywhere. I support any parent in the public eye who keeps their child private. But he's been on loads of podcasts, done a lot of press where he talks openly about big life events (being homeless, drinking, talking about mental health, racism, his family) and then to not even mention anywhere that he has a long term partner and child?

I wonder how she feels about it all, especially as he's going to be getting a lot more attention now. She seems fairly genuine and I hope it's a decision they've both made together.
Well if he mentioned he had a long term partner and child, people would actively search for who it is and find her and it wouldn't be quite so private anymore. I'm not convinced they're still together at this point

• Heart
Well if he mentioned he had a long term partner and child, people would actively search for who it is and find her and it wouldn't be quite so private anymore. I'm not convinced they're still together at this point

Yes I wondered too about them not being together anymore. I don't think it would be too easy to find and then publish the relationship though- someone at some newspaper will have already done that but the fact she isn't named makes it harder for them to publish stuff saying they're together. Not actually showing the child is admirable from both of them- wish more people did that.

Also wondered if a quick google too easily leads to the fact she was in a band with someone who went to prison for killing a cyclist. Which is really tit for her because it was absolutely nothing to do with her, but the press will leap on anything when they want to. Like someone said above, he's not really well liked in the press (I think mainly from the stamping stuff but then also stuff recently) and they will always find any reason to try and link someone to bad press.

Last edited:
Hmm I don't think Tyrone really portrays a single lifestyle like his teammate does. Yes he does not discuss his relationship with Frankee but I don't think he promotes being 'available'. Liking an instagram post is not a big deal imo.

I think in a few interviews he has mentioned being a dad? But not gone into depth about it.

I respect him protecting his child from the public as there are too many trolls on social media who even attack people's children online!

Reactions: 15
They were together at the Euros. Conor Coady’s wife Amie posted a photo on her story of her and Frankee with their Coady & Mings england tops on.

They went on holiday together.

I am not anti-vax but i don't think anyone should be forced to have a vaccine to watch and play football.

Does that mean Olivia will have to have to go watch the football ?
Yes. It looks like stadiums will be vaccinated only.

I wonder if Spurs have deliberately announced that Son has signed a new contract today to show its only Kane leaving.

What’s the tea on this Olivia ☕? I know about the baby and strange set up with JS, but was she known on the scene before this relationship?

Reactions: 3
Yes. It looks like stadiums will be vaccinated only.

I wonder if Spurs have deliberately announced that Son has signed a new contract today to show its only Kane leaving.
If it’s anything like when Bale went, they pretty much announced the 7 they bought from his money before confirming to the fans he was going, also meant that other teams didn’t hike the prices knowing there was a big pot of money.

I hope it’s not Charlie Kane playing silly buggers to try and force a sail. He follows the journo who got the exclusive and she follows him on insta. Levy wouldn’t be happy.

Yes with you on this, totally understand why you’d want privacy and wouldn’t want your child in public, but just something slightly off.

👀
feel so sorry for sasha, i wonder if she knows anything
View attachment 675593
I know we all like a good chuckle at Sasha on here but I really feel for the girl. My anxiety would be through the roof if I was in a relationship with him.

And not to mention the fact the tabloids keep reporting she’s been on holiday with him when she’s quite clearly at home.

Grealish, 25 and Shaw, 26, were joined by respective partners Sasha Attwood, 25, and Anouska Santos, 29, as well as football host and former Love Islander Josh Denzel, 30.”
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
nah he’s vile. the disrespect is on a whole other level. proper snakey to go back and like old pics thinking he’s not gonna get caught out. hope sasha kicks him to the curb and exposes him.

i proper hope she can’t stand him and just stays for the money and is loving life on his dime.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
H
nah he’s vile. the disrespect is on a whole other level. proper snakey to go back and like old pics thinking he’s not gonna get caught out. hope sasha kicks him to the curb and exposes him.

i proper hope she can’t stand him and just stays for the money and is loving life on his dime.
I think he liked them at the time they were posted no?

H

I think he liked them at the time they were posted no?
i have no idea tbh! he could’ve, but i think people on here would’ve found the likes and made a comment about how he already knew her before mykonos?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.