Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head though- I like him cos he just seems like a normal guy and down to earth. He seems quite funny too from what I’ve seen from him. That to me is way more alluring than your flashy playboys ya know?

do you mind me asking where you saw him? I live in west London so hoping to get a public sighting at some point haha!
Near Knightsbridge(restaurants mostly) :)

Is he just as good looking in person? I can’t imagine him to be out on the scene unless he keeps hanging around with chilwell
He is good looking hahaha average boy

Reactions: 2
I think it’s also because he always seems to be smiling whenever he is pictured.
100%! he gives off cheeky chappy, boy next door vibes. More grounded and relatable than the others which I think people are attracted to. I feel like nans would like him- that kinda vibe

Reactions: 5
Anyway Ben Pavard deserves more attention and hype❤ lmao maybe I am biased because he plays for Bayern but oh well hahahaha

• Heart
Maura would be fuming if her friend got a millionaire footballer while she is stuck with just a Stricly dancer.

Even after retirement they all seem to prefer to work in the UK more than go and do a bit from Monaco or another tax haven.
It’s a wonder she didn’t go for him herself but that’s a big age gap. is her friend also 30 I didn’t see much about her I can’t see him going for someone that age with him only being 22

Reactions: 1
Near Knightsbridge(restaurants mostly) :)

He is good looking hahaha average boy
It’s a wonder why footballers ever need big houses as they never in them.

I can’t quite imagine some footballers like Grealish sitting in a posh restaurant reading a luxury menu and then ordering something complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s normal though by all teams. Maguire, Philips, Rice etc will be doing it too (as they should). Rice pulled down Goretzka against Germany just outside the box and got a yellow card.

I don’t think anyone would be bringing it up if Rashford’s penalty for 4 inches to the right.
I’m not saying it from a bitter we were cheated perspective. As mentioned I’m Spurs and am well-placed to cope with the disappointment 🤣

I go to home and away games (when we’re allowed) and I definitely noticed it more from them. Like constant.

• Heart
Italy always play like that - it’s their usual tactic. England didn’t really retaliate which is good as in future tournaments some teams are a lot worse (As we saw in the last world cup).

It’s a wonder why footballers ever need big houses as they never in them.

I can’t quite imagine some footballers like Grealish sitting in a posh restaurant reading a luxury menu and then ordering something complicated.
A lot of them usually have house parties and people round tbf

I am literally affronted at all of these Tory MP’s telling Tyrone Mings & others to focus on the football and less on the politics. For a start, basic human rights are not politics. And also maybe if they could do their job correctly in the first place these footballers/celebrities wouldn’t have to speak out the way they do? I’m absolutely fuming for Tyrone that these white men are trying to tell a black man about racism, disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Stassie really is just a carbon copy of Kylie. And she is totally different than Sasha

Reactions: 5
Looking at the stassie thing, she was with starino in Mykonos yesterday, and starino is v close with grealish, chilwell maddison etc.
Who is he? He’s good friends with some footballers
Imagine if they did get together. Would Kylie fly over to the UK regularly to visit her bestie?
I don’t think Stassie wants someone like Grealish lmao Kylie has a private jet so who knows hahahahaha

Is Sasha’s name actually Sasha? I’ve seen a couple of articles name her as Rebecca and was wondering if Sasha was an influencer name.

Reactions: 3
Who is he? He’s good friends with some footballers

I don’t think Stassie wants someone like Grealish lmao Kylie has a private jet so who knows hahahahaha
An PR Man but also been suspected in the past to be involved in darker activities - he was charged with drug dealing but the case collapsed after it was to be revealed to be the work of the fake Sheikh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.