Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seemed more friendly towards the other players than Kane who came across a bit aloof

Good looking players with a big smile are always popular with the girls.
It baffles me that kane is still captain. Even the players have made it known that Jordan Henderson was the one to welcome them etc so I don’t get why he isn’t captain? Kane isn’t even captain of his club 😭

Reactions: 9
It baffles me that kane is still captain. Even the players have made it known that Jordan Henderson was the one to welcome them etc so I don’t get why he isn’t captain? Kane isn’t even captain of his club 😭
Like in many work places some people have roles they don't deserve . I am not a Henderson fan but i agree about Kane.

Reactions: 6
Is Henderson willing to do media duties with the Sun? Gerard did when he was captain but used to get criticised by Liverpool fans for doing so.

Reactions: 3
Combine the like of Gary Neville moaning about the isolation, complaints that the draw is unfair to England and the way UEFA wanting to move to final to Budapest or Rome makes me worry that it’s all going to end with a Controversial VAR decision and the feeling that England lost out to some sort of crazy conspiracy, It just feels like the type of ending that is going to happen.

Has she been seen at Wembley so far. I haven’t seen any pics of her.

It seems Bellingham will replace Mount which feels like Southgate has no intention of not bringing Mount back as soon as possible.
Yep, mount is evidently a favourite for Southgate

lol imagine he ends up being a serial cheater, and a week ago I was like ,,yeaaah he’s so sweet and seems like a kind person”💀💀
People will still idolise him. Quite a lot of people idolised are serial cheaters. Often it’s the less good looking ones who get more of a stick for cheating.

People will still idolise him. Quite a lot of people idolised are serial cheaters. Often it’s the less good looking ones who get more of a stick for cheating.
about this sport in general i hate how many young people and boys idolize these men, I agree some of them have amazing skills, and don’t get me wrong you should and can admire them. but don’t be trying to be like them( I am talking about their personal lives), since a looooot and I mean a lot of them are crappy people.

Reactions: 4
about this sport in general i hate how many young people and boys idolize these men, I agree some of them have amazing skills, and don’t get me wrong you should and can admire them. but don’t be trying to be like them( I am talking about their personal lives), since a looooot and I mean a lot of them are crappy people.
That’s the case in all sports - to be successful in sport you often have to have a certain type of unpleasant personality - many are simply better at hiding it from public view.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don’t understand the hype about Mount. Girls are going mad for him atm
Mason isn’t my typical type but I’ve seen interviews with him where he’s come across really likeable and sweet and I don’t know why I sort of found those things attractive about him.

Reactions: 12
Mason isn’t my typical type but I’ve seen interviews with him where he’s come across really likeable and sweet and I don’t know why I sort of found those things attractive about him.
lol me as well, he didn’t appear to have the typical ‘footballer’ attributes, he just seems so sweet & ‘down to earth’, i think that’s part of what makes him endearing

Reactions: 5
You can see why the football teams try and push them into being parents at a young age to See if it matures them - it does for some but not others,

Reactions: 1
You can see why the football teams try and push them into being parents at a young age to See if it matures them - it does for some but not others,
I’ve never seen a team push a player into being a young parent...

Reactions: 7
lol imagine grealish as a dad💀 that man uses word peng in every sentence
loool i thought this too, he’s really overdoing peng atm, there was a clip of him recently singing robbie williams and he even described that as ‘peng’

Grealish will always be the one for me 🤤 also got a soft spot for TAA 😍 read the other day though that hes now public with Hannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.