Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting my two pence in here..

I think it’s really good for Rio and Katie to be as open as they are with this situation. As someone who has been very close to someone who lost her mother many years ago she always longed for her father to find someone else and get back to normal life. She was roughly the same age as Rio’s kids when she lost her mother to the same illness as Rebecca and always felt that her dad was just constantly grieving and upset when he was alone. He is now engaged and even though her step mum is in no way shape or form a replacement, she is so glad to have the motherly figure around again and feels her dad has went back to his “normal self”. Her mother’s family also saw how much her dad struggled and were always encouraging him to get himself back out there and were thrilled when he got engaged for the second time. I know it really is a personal situation and everyone’s opinion differs as it is so sensitive. However, I can’t help but feel his kids would be the same. They seem genuinely happy (I know you can’t always trust what you see online/tv) but Katie seems to absolutely adore them and is adamant on the fact she will never be their mum or replace their mum. I think the tv show can be taken in one of two ways, seen as disrespectful (which I personally don’t feel but know others may see it that way) or as a really good awareness and message that life goes on and you can be happy after losing a spouse.

I also adore the idea of having a room for their mum and their nan to go in and remember them and look at old pictures. I think it is lovely to see

💓

thats fine I get that.
but it’s how and when they got together that’s a bit grey...

Reactions: 13
Apparently Becks was shagging Katherine Jenkins for years secretly (she also has a coke habit). Apparently he’s a right dirt bag and would routinely have women in the back of his blacked out cars whilst minders stood around in the middle of the street. I know someone who used to date one of his security team and isn’t the sort to make this kind of stuff up but whether it’s true I don’t know - I hate it if it is as he’s my celeb crush (until he speaks). I do believe the Rebecca Loos thing though.
I have a friend who worked at MAN U at the time and says it was an 'open secret' there what he was up to with KJ and others..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apparently Becks was shagging Katherine Jenkins for years secretly (she also has a coke habit). Apparently he’s a right dirt bag and would routinely have women in the back of his blacked out cars whilst minders stood around in the middle of the street. I know someone who used to date one of his security team and isn’t the sort to make this kind of stuff up but whether it’s true I don’t know - I hate it if it is as he’s my celeb crush (until he speaks). I do believe the Rebecca Loos thing though.
I know a former WAG of a goal keeper. When they was away with England at the Euros years ago. Beckham was a proper dirt bag! Her Daughter was playing with Romeo at the Hotel they was staying in and David was trying to put his hands up my friends skirt. She told him she wasn’t interested, got her Daughter and left. After that he kept texting her and asking to meet up. In the end she told her Husband and he hit the roof.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This thread is so salty and I am here for it 🙌🏻
I’m a right bore, I don’t know anyone who knows any celebs. Best I’ve got is meeting Charlie dimmock when I was 9 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A colleague of mine who hangs out with Man Utd footballers and the like told me Jermaine Jenas is a cheat but of course he’s married and has a squeaky clean image on tv so it’s all kept hush hush .

Reactions: 7
A colleague of mine who hangs out with Man Utd footballers and the like told me Jermaine Jenas is a cheat but of course he’s married and has a squeaky clean image on tv so it’s all kept hush hush .
My partner went to school with his wife. I’ll do some digging and report back later ladies 😎

Reactions: 9
Just have to put it out there that is the best thread I’ve ever read on tattle! I am loving it! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg!!! I am LOVING this thread!!! Please keep up the good work!

Where is she?? She used to be in all the mags at one stage 🤨
She seems to just go to the gym and keep it quiet now. He’s up in Glasgow now managing, but I’m not sure she’s ever been up.

Reactions: 2
The guy who got Gerrard out of hot water (Gerrard testified to his ’good character‘ in court) was shot dead in a gang killing a couple of years ago. The Gerrards were in pretty deep with the Scouse Underworld.

Report from 2018 on the killing https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/gangland-fixer-who-once-helped-14621313

2008 report from the court case https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rard-from-kneecapping-flees-court-808963.html

The guy, Kinsella, got involved as a ‘fixer’ (a sort of real life ‘Ray Donovan’) to get another big nasty gangster off his back who was blackmailing him (what was the leverage, I wonder?).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this is true and it doesn't matter if it is but I have read that Ronaldo is actually gay but closeted and he won't come out in case it ruins his career.

Reactions: 28
Not sure if this is true and it doesn't matter if it is but I have read that Ronaldo is actually gay but closeted and he won't come out in case it ruins his career.
I can totally see that. And I always thought the whole situation about his children is just weird.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.