Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yan Valery (Southampton) is trending on twitter because a girl has posted this about him and made an instagram account showing photos of the baby’s funeral. If true, he is truly evil and should never play football again.
Good god that is absolutely horrifying

Reactions: 7
Yan Valery (Southampton) is trending on twitter because a girl has posted this about him and made an instagram account showing photos of the baby’s funeral. If true, he is truly evil and should never play football again.
That is absolutely heartbreaking

That is absolutely heartbreaking
I noticed people on Twitter trying to say it isnt true now and that the same woman posted about the baby dying of sepsis

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder how they have ended up with Andy and Billie full time. That’s pretty unusual
For them to move from Newcastle to Essex and change schools etc it must have been something pretty serious. Their Mums partner has died apparently. Maybe she has struggled to cope with the grief. I do think it’s pretty bad tho that they have them plastered all over social media when it’s clearly against their mums wishes. Whatever has gone on they should still respect her wishes, especially as Andy walked out on her when she was pregnant with their son.

Last edited:
  • Sad
This is horrific 😨 if it's true I can't imagine what that poor girl has been through. Interested to see what happens and hope it doesn't get all hushed up.

If it's true she must feel like Samson against Goliath from the sounds of it, ruthless lawyers, endless money and the club all against her

Reactions: 4
This is horrific 😨 if it's true I can't imagine what that poor girl has been through. Interested to see what happens and hope it doesn't get all hushed up.

If it's true she must feel like Samson against Goliath from the sounds of it, ruthless lawyers, endless money and the club all against her
I think you may have confused Samson and David. With barbers and hairdressers being closed at the moment, Samson would be at peak strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For them to move from Newcastle to Essex and change schools etc it must have been something pretty serious. Their Mums partner has died apparently. Maybe she has struggled to cope with the grief. I do think it’s pretty bad tho that they have them plastered all over social media when it’s clearly against their mums wishes. Whatever has gone on they should still respect her wishes, especially as Andy walked out on her when she was pregnant with their son.
He only died recently so if it’s true that they have been with him since last summer then it must be something else.

I agree that it’s bad she plasters there photos everywhere, as Faye doesn’t have a single photo of them on hers. I hope she’s not intentionally trying to rub it in fayes face.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He only died recently so if it’s true that they have been with him since last summer then it must be something else.

I agree that it’s bad she plasters there photos everywhere, as Faye doesn’t have a single photo of them on hers. I hope she’s not intentionally trying to rub it in fayes face.
I hope it’s all very civil and friendly for the children’s sake. They have been through enough upheaval and upset.

Billi is actually a nice girl as is her sister and mum, I used to go into the beauty salon they owned in Buckhurst Hill years ago, however I do have some tea. Billie used to be friends with the hussy Danielle Lloyd and Danielle shagged Billies dad one night which is the reason they fell out!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Billi is actually a nice girl as is her sister and mum, I used to go into the beauty salon they owned in Buckhurst Hill years ago, however I do have some tea. Billie used to be friends with the hussy Danielle Lloyd and Danielle shagged Billies dad one night which is the reason they fell out!!!
Danielle would shag owt for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My god she’s such a slag!

Reactions: 8
My god she’s such a slag!
I don’t get why any self respecting woman in a relationship- married would sell pics of herself. I might be old school in thinking keep somethings private for your partner to only see. I no everyone has to make money somehow but honestly keep some stuff private

I don’t get why any self respecting woman in a relationship- married would sell pics of herself. I might be old school in thinking keep somethings private for your partner to only see. I no everyone has to make money somehow but honestly keep some stuff private
Surely she can’t be that desperate for money! She’s married and has 4 children. 3 of them are of school age, it’s only a matter of time before they are being bullied and humiliated because of their mothers need for attention. Her husband can’t have much respect for her if he’s happy for her to be selling photos and videos of herself. Her parents must be so proud

Reactions: 6
Danielle is a woman, her husband is a big weed dealer originally from Chelmsley wood in Birmingham which is so rough. She blew all of the money she got off her ex husband on trips to Dubai so went back chasing him for more. It’s a shame as she was as bad as him cheating.

When she lived in London she ended up in rehab as an outpatient , too much marching powder.

I ran in similar circles to her in the past with my old job and still have friends in common so have a lot of tea on her.
Also billies dad used to own Madhouse Clothing stores. I think that’s how he made his money initially.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Danielle is a woman, her husband is a big weed dealer originally from Chelmsley wood in Birmingham which is so rough. She blew all of the money she got off her ex husband on trips to Dubai so went back chasing him for more. It’s a shame as she was as bad as him cheating.

When she lived in London she ended up in rehab as an outpatient , too much marching powder.

I ran in similar circles to her in the past with my old job and still have friends in common so have a lot of tea on her.
Also billies dad used to own Madhouse Clothing stores. I think that’s how he made his money initially.
Spill that ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Omg please do, Danielle Lloyd has to be my favourite Z list celeb mess going...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely she can’t be that desperate for money! She’s married and has 4 children. 3 of them are of school age, it’s only a matter of time before they are being bullied and humiliated because of their mothers need for attention. Her husband can’t have much respect for her if he’s happy for her to be selling photos and videos of herself. Her parents must be so proud
Her whole family are vile bullies. The son matty split from his girlfriend just before Christmas and him and his parents went to “Claim “back a car she was driving her children to and from school. The girlfriend filmed them throwing assorts out of the car and throwing money ( coins) at her door shouting she would need it for bus fair.

• Wow
Her whole family are vile bullies. The son matty split from his girlfriend just before Christmas and him and his parents went to “Claim “back a car she was driving her children to and from school. The girlfriend filmed them throwing assorts out of the car and throwing money ( coins) at her door shouting she would need it for bus fair.
Both Danielle and her mum look like hardfaced little bullies.

Absolute scumbags!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.