Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps. I can’t remember if people thought Coleen had gender selection or not. But Billi went away to a country where gender selection is legal and fits with the timing so that’s my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I just remembered a really random story but will share as it fits with this thread.

My cousin’s friend slept with Unai Emery (ex Arsenal manager) a few years ago when he used to manage Valencia and she was holidaying there. They met at a bar and went back to her hotel room. She said he was nice and she had a great time but that she got the sense he was used to picking up girls on nights out.

It always tickles me because he looks like a vampire now and seems like the last guy you’d think of being a sleep around... although she said he was quite hot when she met him (think this was 2011/2012) just hasn’t aged that well.
What did I say about Unai :p (apologies for the sun link!)

Reactions: 3
Billi Mucklow has posted photos taken by a photographer. Seems to think that because they were taken while they were stood on their doorstep then that’s ok? Despite the fact that the photographer would have to have travelled to their home. And seems to hint that they also had the photographer film their gender reveal. Which I’m sure will be a girl as reckon IVF to be sure of it.
You were bang on about it being a girl and the photographer doing the gender reveal, brilliant😂

Reactions: 10
You were bang on about it being a girl and the photographer doing the gender reveal, brilliant😂
She’s even had the cheek to put that she’s in shock they’re having a girl. Hardly a shock when you’ve paid someone to interfere with nature so you can choose the sex. And it was obvious when she hinted about the baby reveal being filmed that it was a girl. I bet she wouldn’t have done a gender reveal for another boy.

Reactions: 12
I know this is probably for another thread, but what’s everyone’s opinion on gender selection? On one hand I think live and let live, on the other I think wow is it really that important? If you want a child for a specific gender maybe it’s for the wrong reasons?

Reactions: 10
I know this is probably for another thread, but what’s everyone’s opinion on gender selection? On one hand I think live and let live, on the other I think wow is it really that important? If you want a child for a specific gender maybe it’s for the wrong reasons?
I’m of the opinion that it’s not my circus so crack on. The science is there I guess and it’s not my money being spent so ah well.
I don’t even know if it’s possible for me to have kids yet, so any gender would be fine with me but some people really do want the ‘complete set’, which is sad, but completely reflective of the perfectionist society we live in right now.
If you believe in God, it’s him you’ve got to answer to and if you don’t - ah well nobody to judge ya anyway 😂 as long as all the children you end up having are loved, cared for and looked after equally I can’t complain.

Reactions: 6
I think they’re not hurting anyone so if you’re in a position where you can and want to then crack on 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Andy Carroll and Billi Mucklow now have custody of his older two children he has with Faye Johnstone?
I believe their Mum lost her partner so i imagine they are with him on a temporary basis.

Reactions: 1
I believe their Mum lost her partner so i imagine they are with him on a temporary basis.
Oh no that’s sad. They seem happy with their Dad, hopefully all the upheaval hasn’t been too upsetting for them.

They are with them permanently, they’re enrolled at school in Essex and have been since the middle of last year. They both posted pics of all the kids online in September with school badge clear for all to see 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
They are with them permanently, they’re enrolled at school in Essex and have been since the middle of last year. They both posted pics of all the kids online in September with school badge clear for all to see 🤦🏽‍♀️
That’s awful! I think their mother always wanted them kept off social media which is why until recently they was never on Billies or andys social media.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how they have ended up with Andy and Billie full time. That’s pretty unusual

Reactions: 1
Yan Valery (Southampton) is trending on twitter because a girl has posted this about him and made an instagram account showing photos of the baby’s funeral. If true, he is truly evil and should never play football again.
I have no words. If true, that's evil on a scale I can't and don't want to imagine.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yan Valery (Southampton) is trending on twitter because a girl has posted this about him and made an instagram account showing photos of the baby’s funeral. If true, he is truly evil and should never play football again.
Jeez that is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow ... and if the football club has tried to cover it up it will be like Sunderland all over again with Adam Johnson.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.