Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone make Lauryn Goodman her own thread? I don’t know how to do it

Her younger sister Amelia has posted something as well about biting her tongue

Reactions: 5
oh and has anyone else heard the rumor about Wes Brown's eldest not being his biologically?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If anyone isn’t already following Annie, her profile isn’t on private at the moment! I’ve just done it so I don’t miss out on any tea if she changes it again! 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm new the forum and this thread is amazing !

Most of these have been mentioned but i will post some things i have heard from a range of good contacts (I heard these years ago and some recently )

Steven G got a young lady pregnant and Alex C is involved in gangs .
David did have an affair with RL and he and VB are not longer a 'proper couple ' and a child/children were not conceived the natural way.
Rebecca Vardy is not nice at all shes rude demanding and doesn't like paying for things.
Also heard DB gets flings to sign NDA's
I also heard from a premier league player they all get STI/STD tested once a month .
DB and Charlize Theron were at it too 😳

Reactions: 2
I've not heard that one 😮
I was at a bootcamp years ago with a fledgling tabloid journo and that's the only tea she was comfortable in spilling ☹ much to our disappointment. She's done pretty well for herself and prob has some of the best gossip incl being the one who told Ms Markle to swerve Ashley Cole!

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this counts as wag gossip , i forgot to post it last week . I know someone who use help Karen Brady when she worked at Birmingham City . Apparently she is a nightmare !

Reactions: 7
I don't know if this counts as wag gossip , i forgot to post it last week . I know someone who use help Karen Brady when she worked at Birmingham City . Apparently she is a nightmare !
Can't stand Karren Brady, from the times on The Apprentice when she frowned upon the girl teams using flirty behaviour to close a deal, when her daughter practically dresses like a prostitute 🤦

Bit z list even in the football world but Kevin Phillips wife (Julie) had been arrested as a witness- sounds very fishy. Apparently broke lockdown rules to meet up with group of young lads in a house, which ended in a stabbing?!?!
I’m guessing she’s in deep, to be held for so long.
Didn’t she cheat on him for years with a 24year old too?

Reactions: 4
Bit z list even in the football world but Kevin Phillips wife (Julie) had been arrested as a witness- sounds very fishy. Apparently broke lockdown rules to meet up with group of young lads in a house, which ended in a stabbing?!?!
I’m guessing she’s in deep, to be held for so long.
Didn’t she cheat on him for years with a 24year old too?
That's crazy! Wonder what the full story is

Reactions: 1
That's crazy! Wonder what the full story is
Don't they have a daughter around the age of 20? I'm going to hazard a guess if there's any reason the mum was visiting it was either drugs or the daughters got into some sort of trouble with them

From what I’ve read Ashley young cheated on his wife back in 2018, got the girl pregnant and didn’t tell her about it until the baby was born. John stones is now dating the woman Ashley young apparently cheated with and is stepdad to his child 🤣 I’m not sure of exact details because there’s been nothing reported about it due to a press injunction but the whole thing sounds pretty fucked to me 😂😫
I could be wrong but I always thought Olivia Naylors baby daddy was called Joel Seymour 🤷‍♀️

Can anyone shed any light on this? Jermaine Pennant (ex Liverpool and stoke city) has recently announced hes splitting up from his wife babestation host Alice Goodwin (coincidentally a friend of olivia naylors :ROFLMAO:.) At first they gave it the old "we have nothing but respect for each other it just didn't work out" but very shortly after they announced the split they both unfollowed each other on Instagram, she fucked off down to London to stay in a fancy hotel and he stayed in the marital home, when lockdown was announced she went back to the house in stoke and he moved out and is being put up in the bachelor pad of danny simpson and brad howard (manchester club promoter and michelle keegans ex)...so despite them saying it isnt acrimonious it quite clearly is!

I watched them on celebs go dating and now i need the tea lol:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
She’s not a WAG no more but what’s the tea with Misse Beriqui? The latest dailymail article and comments suggests Jake Hall cheats on her frequently and there’s domestic violence involved?
The restraining orders then getting re-engaged how did they meet ,it’s just so random her ex seems like a catch and she left him to end up with a towie reject?
Who funds pervu clothing?... with her brother being murdered on Christmas Day allegedly linked with drugs and Jake being stabbed in gangsters playground Marbs a couple of years back....

Someone on the Real Housewife of Cheshire said it was something to do with swinging and that Dawn was sleeping with Wez. It’s on the last couple of pages of that thread.

*Housewives

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.