Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a hard faced cow in real life too. A right bleeping chancer. Just looked at her stories nothing about the reveal yet ...,,,,.. but she is having a dig at Annie putting up a clip of Gemma Collins saying you are obsessed with me and another about the reach her posts are getting. She’s the lowest of the low.
She really thinks highly of herself doesn’t she! She wishes someone as fit as Annie would be obsessed with her. Lauren has the face of a big bloated fish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve only got one child and that scared me enough not to have anymore but I honestly can’t see why these women have a child just because the dads a footballer. Like come on! Babies aren’t accessories or a ticket to the good life, they are real human beings that your whole life has to revolve round! And I can imagine she will be the type that texts him every day with pictures of the baby, asking him to be involved and creating drama and then play the victim when It doesn’t go her way!! 😠😠
That is they way people who have some intelligence and self respect have. I'd imagine to someone who would shag a footballer to get pregnant an accessory with the added bonus of being a paycheck that is as much 'thinking' they have done.

Reactions: 3
I had a feeling she’s had a Baby Boy as she was keeping it quiet wanting a big reveal. Whereas if she’d had a girl I think she would have been desperate to brag that she’d had his first Daughter.

Reactions: 13
Is that really how Royston is? Just comes across like a big performance anytime he’s on screen.
Yes Royston is like that in real life. I had my hair done by him a couple of years ago. Very camp and over the top but absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 1
I’m very new here, but I think I’ve already found my favourite thread! I’m a big football fan so I’m loving all this gossip!

It’s not very exciting, but I do have a bit of tea I can share with you! I briefly dated a guy who was originally from the same part of Sheffield as Harry Maguire, & still had family living in the area. He once told me that Maguire’s family are pretty much hated by their neighbours. Apparently they’ve got a bit of a rep for swanning around as if they’re huge celebs & being rude to staff in local businesses.
Welcome and thanks for your tea. I know Harry did donate during lockdown but don’t know anything about his family.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she’ll cope if Kyle goes for shared custody and then gets back with Annie. Lauryn would absolutely hate seeing them playing happy families and Annie as step mum! Or maybe he should go for full custody and not pay any maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Welcome and thanks for your tea. I know Harry did donate during lockdown but don’t know anything about his family.
Harry always seems alright to me, so I was quite surprised to hear it. Apparently the sister is absolutely awful & bullied people she went to school with.

My tea pales into insignificance in comparison to what’s going on with Kyle Walker though! The people I go to football with are mostly blokes, & they have no interest in discussing this sort of stuff, so I’m glad I’ve found this place! 😂

Reactions: 7
Not just her, but why do all these ‘celebs’ (if you can call her that) have a baby then 2 days later think they are experts? Really annoys me - anyway who in their right mind would want her advise?

Reactions: 21
Not just her, but why do all these ‘celebs’ (if you can call her that) have a baby then 2 days later think they are experts? Really annoys me - anyway who in their right mind would want her advise?
Literally I'm gobsmacked at her offering parenting advice, the arrogance is astounding!

I wonder how she’ll cope if Kyle goes for shared custody and then gets back with Annie. Lauryn would absolutely hate seeing them playing happy families and Annie as step mum! Or maybe he should go for full custody and not pay any maintenance.
That would be so juicy 🤤 I wouldn't blame him or her for totally not wanting to get involved at all though, the girl is a walking drama/ mess, of course it's the the poor kid whose whole life will be negatively impacted by not having a dad and having a bizarre attention seeking profiteering mum, which is sad, but like ppl have said above it's hardly what she was thinking about when she chose to have the baby

Reactions: 10
It’s in the DM now so more people will be aware the baby is a boy.
I feel so sorry for that poor baby he may never get to know his half brothers and visa versa.

Reactions: 8
It’s in the DM now so more people will be aware the baby is a boy.
I feel so sorry for that poor baby he may never get to know his half brothers and visa versa.
Yeah I do feel for that innocent baby. Its not his fault he was born into such a mess! Just think though he will probably see all the news articles one day and Lauryn/Kyle will have to explain everything to him. Could end up resenting one or if not both of them.

Reactions: 7
Well now the Daily Mail have done an article on it I doubt she’ll be getting paid much for an “exclusive” reveal if that’s what she was hoping for!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauryn has deleted (?) her insta. Chloe has posted a video saying ‘ i prefer not to speak’
Yet she replied to a comment saying Kyle does not know the gender..

So Lauryn has given her baby the last name of a man that doesn’t know its gender?? Yeah right

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.