Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Standard of refereeing in English football is atrocious though. Really needs to be an investment in training and standards and accountability of refereeing.

Reactions: 16

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Really wanted Everton to beat Arsenal today! They need taken down a peg or two 💪
---

Nah I don’t care that is fucking brilliant from Everton 👏🏼 Arsenal and their fans needed that humbling, as good as they have been it’s only been for 6 months yet they were acting like they were the best team the league had ever seen. This will either be the thing that makes them fall apart or they will now turn into demons and not lose a game again until the end of the season, no in between 😭
I think Arsenal will start to crack now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

hyoopy

Regarding Greenwood , what could the new information be that they mention?
obviously I don't know anything and this is just a guess, but I imagine something like them living together for several months could be new information. unfortunately whilst it's sadly fairly common for the victim of intimate partner violence to be lovebombed into getting back with the perpetrator, i imagine it would be of great use for a defence lawyer. it's also not uncommon for victims who are back with the perpetrator to go back on their statement and try to come up with excuses for the perpetrator (for example, 'the recording was of cnc') in order to get the case to be dropped

ultimately, i really hope that she's okay and has people in her life looking out for her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So Foden has travelled with the squad and is fully fit, but isn't in the squad due to illness according to Pep, yeah whilst this might be the case I am not convinced something else is going on behind the scenes because he seems to be missing more games than he ever has done.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Interesting Peps statement after UEFAs investigation last year. Says he trusts his superiors and everything to be above board, but if they have lied to him he’ll leave. Will be an interesting next few weeks.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
His youngest daughter makes me howl, she loves being the star of the show whenever she’s at the stadium, then you have his eldest couldn’t care less and a face like thunder when she’s the mascot🤣 so cute though😭

• Haha
  • Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
I wish we knew more about how they've cleared him, I can't unhear that voice note since the day it first came out.
I think things like this are so scary to hear people talk about, football fans completely forget the women and young girls growing up in this world and think if someone can kick a ball they can be let off anything. If that was anyones family member or friend you would want nothing to do with them, it shouldn't be any different imo just because of who he is.

BDY_97

VIP Member
What a fucking goal from Grealish, I literally said to my friend just before the goal that I had a feeling he would score 🤣 Could be the most important goal of the season for city if they can hang on.

• Heart

Popupchick

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230206_201440_Instagram.jpg

❤❤❤
This will always make me emotional
---

Also absolutely fucking disgusting that the glazers wasn't at the memorial today or any yesr

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
To say that they will deduct points from previous seasons and strip them of titles etc, I can’t see it happening. It affects too many other teams. Look at teams who may have just missed out on European football or were relegated. They arent going to adjust years worth of the premier league.
It’ll likely be a fine and transfer ban. They’ll say 2 years but it’ll probably be one window. They don’t like being to hard on the “big 6”