Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m so sorry but this literally made me laugh out loud. Your poor brother 😂
Nah it’s hysterical I’ve been cracking up about it since he told me 😭🤣 he’s one of them smart people that have no common sense. I asked him why he didn’t just screenshot the coordinates off google and he says “oh I didn’t think of that..🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

redstraw16

VIP Member
We were just talking in our office about how it’s been 19 years since Mourinho was first appointed Chelsea manager this year, new guy who started Monday just went “that was before I was born” and it’s made me feel so fucking old 😭 I’m only 29 ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
should’ve been a couple red cards in that game imo and a penalty.

but after this weekend?

View attachment 1893291

p.s. the pace on rat boy fernandes when he’s about to mouth off and harass the ref is the fastest i seen him run all game. would love to spark him out can’t stand him
Don’t know what it is about Bruno Ratnandes but I truly cannot stand the guy 😭 Don’t think he’s ever done anything that bad but he’s just one of those people that I would take great delight in punching in the face.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Urgh disgusting. Between Partey, Mendy and now Greenwood this just shows money talks and you can get away with fucking anything. I feel sick.

I hope it’s not true that they’re back together but who knows. I’d say surely he’ll be loaned off somewhere for the rest of his contract?

pixxyy

VIP Member
oh I'm staying here with you sane lot, Just posted in a thread that Brooklyn Beckham isnt Putin got told I'm a batshit crazie who worships the Beckhams :ROFLMAO: Some people on here need to leave their basement more often & get some sun

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Wasn’t she still in contact with him recently and there was talk of accepting gifts from him too? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). That probably had some sort of impact.

Not victim blaming in any way shape or form here - that video was horrific, just wondering if that would have affected the CPS decision.
Not unusual I believe as victims have been manipulated/abused that much they often feel it's their fault. How many stories make the paper of Women being killed by partners they go back to after they hurt them once.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I just feel sick & worry about that poor Girl and how messed up he's made her in order to drop charges.
All we can do is hope he never hurts her again not sure how likely that is though :(

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I seriously don't know how Chelsea are getting away with spending this insane amount of money and the stupid long contracts. It's just going to make it shit for clubs in the future if the rule of no longer than 5 years contract comes in.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member

wtf is this?! cannot work it out, the tenses/phrasing used is very weird... has a deal been agreed and he's prematurely put out a statement, or is he begging to go?

the grass really is always greener. i hate how non big six clubs hugely struggle to keep their good players - it's a bit crushing, as a fan, to see a player go from being absolutely adored at their club to warming the bench and sometimes seeming less passionate about football at another 'bigger' club. i do wonder sometimes if any of them regret it

i know someone who knows moises and I've only heard good things about him, very surprised to see this (if he is beggining to go, that is)
I think it’s really disrespectful. I would be gutted if any Liverpool player posted something like this, fair enough if that’s how you feel but don’t post it all over social media.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So how many is that Chelsea have signed in the 2 windows?????.
Like do these players even have a brain how do they think there gonna get game time with so many new players and the players already there.
I thought game time was huge for players clearly that's just bull shit if there going to chelsea
I have just counted and including the players that they have on loan Chelsea have signed 21 players.

• Wow

olivia321

VIP Member
Aw mate, don't even get me started on her. She puts her accent on. It's not real. She affects this odd posh uni accent that too many Scottish lassies adopt.

If I remember correctly she's 23.

I've seen her on nights out up here. Totally up her own arse. Walked about Glasgow like her shit didn't stink. The type to cut about growling at lassies she thought she was superior to because they're not as dolled up.

You just know she'd never go for guys 4/5 years younger if they weren't footballers. Not a chance.
She’s got a nerve snarling at anyone when her boyfriend looks like a sea creature and keeps getting loaned out to shitty clubs.

Imagine thinking your high end when your boyfriend is playing for Preston

• Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
When she moved here her family were really poor I mean real real poverty. She was working in a restaurant at 14, so I bet she can’t believe the life she has now.

No one really knows the real reason she moved here with her Dad, brothers and Nana and Grandad some wonder if it was a witness protection move.
Well she’s not doing a good job at keeping a low profile. Could explain the ever changing face though.

• Haha