Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Not surprised by this. I think it was pretty clear from early on that the victim was not co-operating with the police and it seems likely the couple are back together. Prosecuting would just be a waste of money when there is virtually zero chance of conviction

Reactions: 14

Popupchick

VIP Member
Honestly I'm at the point now where there should be cap on how many players a club can sign in 1 window

They should scrap the January window or just have loans only

There needs to be a cap on how much yoy can spend. I'm sorry but everyone is now going for 90mill+ it's a joke.

How are other teams meant to compete now. Like how are Leeds or Brentford going to sign anyone or even afford anyone with how much players are going for.
---

Sorry but for me Chelsea have really taken the piss with what there doing. And destroying football by the looks of it.

And yes I would say the same I'd it was united doing this.

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
The Dani Alves story came out and developed so quickly, I saw he was arrested this morning, and now he’s already been sent to prison on a provisional basis without any chance of bail by a judge?

• Wow

Eli_99

Sickening. And they wonder why women don’t come forward… a sad day.

Ten Hag won’t want him, he’s gotten rid of bad apples for less this past year. They’ll either mutually agree to terminate or put him in u23’s which he can still play in.I’d be shocked if he makes a first team appearance again.

As for other United players having words refusing to play with him etc. - we don’t know why goes on behind closed doors. Some are completely ignorant but others aren’t.They are also contracted players who are afraid to give their opinions on matches signing rumours most of the time so they are not going to be going publicly speaking about this. We’ve seen this with Mendy, Partay, Johnson, Evans so don’t take this as an opportunity to bash United- this is a serious issue for all involved in mens football.

1x2x3x4x

For united it’s the worst possible outcome in terms of his contract. Not sure they have a leg to stand on now he’s an ‘innocent’ (yeh fucking right) man. But I’ll be genuinely disgusted beyond belief if united let him back in. Surely wind down his contract ‘getting him back to fitness’ (aka keep him the fuck away from the team) until they can shift him.

Would much rather them say, you know what the case might not have stood against you but having heard the audio tape we do not want you at united.

wordzalad

VIP Member
If you wanna sing “we all hate X club” fine but the homophobic ones and ones about people dying are awful.

I’ve seen lots of them go around, there was an awful tiktok with loads of comments about Liverpool are liars, “dying on the runway” comments, calling Arsenals black players THAT word and fucking Holocaust “jokes” about Spurs and Jews. I reported a bunch of comments and they told me no violations.

Unfortunately because every single club has these arseholes nothing will ever get done because there will be a new bunch of twats will come out of the woodwork and they’re being repeatedly told by lack of action that it’s okay. Clubs need to ban these pricks.

• Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well… Fair enough though he’s going straight from 10th to 1st 🤣 Still wondering if this has something to do with Partey.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

spilldatea

VIP Member
Don’t know what it is about Bruno Ratnandes but I truly cannot stand the guy 😭 Don’t think he’s ever done anything that bad but he’s just one of those people that I would take great delight in punching in the face.
he was definitely the kid at school that was always grassing on everyone. gives off proper cry baby vibes. a true mard arse.

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
I would understand if they were also getting rid of players but they aren’t 😭 Jorginho, Ziyech and a few others but nowhere near enough for the amount they are bringing it, it’s such a big risk with these long contracts but anything to avoid actually paying the right amount I suppose 🤣 That notification about them being investigated is gonna bang
I can't wait to see them get 0 on all of there invement when they come to sell the players.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
Sorry to Grealish because I actually do like him, but him going for 100 million was absolute madness. If he hadn’t just played in the euros and didn’t have all the hype around him I think realistically he would have went for about half of that amount 😭 In my opinion he was really disappointing last season as well so didn’t even justify that price, he’s picking up pace now though which is good.
I agree - he’s really picking up pace now and seems to have settled a bit more into how we play. but I don’t think we’ll see the best of him on the left hugging that fucking touch line without an overlapping fullback. or without phasing him more into the true number 10 role. he’s not fast enough to be a winger imo but specially not in this team.

no chance in hell is he worth 100 million. but that’s never been his true market price tag. it was just the release clause villa set. had he not had that clause, he would’ve sold for a lot less.

Like @Popupchick said, think there needs to be an outside agency that values players independently based on performance/stats/etc with some kind of system to calculate their worth. otherwise smaller clubs will continue to not be able to compete at the same level.

also let’s not forget harry maguire costing 87mil and chelsea dropping 115 on lukaku 😂

Last edited:

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well I was in the away end so I think I’ll take my own experience over what you think you heard on tv. It isn’t clear on that video at all and there are multiple replies from people who were there saying they didn’t hear that.

You are always so quick to jump on any perceived slight against Liverpool fans but not nearly so quick to condemn liverpool fans for their behaviours. That’s not to excuse any chants about hillsborough because it’s vile. The murderers chant (I’ve never chanted it, nor anyone I know) is for the majority about Heysel and not Hillsborough. But I’m not getting into that.

Ultimately fans should be called out IF chanting about Hillsborough but you need solid evidence of this and that isn’t it. It’s not nice seeing your fans tarnished, United get so much stick on this thread I tend to avoid it largely but I will stick up for united fans when I was there.
See this right here is how I know you are not a regular on this thread because if you actually look through my posts you will see that I have condemned Liverpool fans, multiple times. Obviously the replies are going to deny it, why would they admit to it? And most forrest fans hate us so they are trying to back the united fans when it was clear as day what was said.

If united fans do something wrong then they get called out, same as liverpool fans, city fans, chelsea fans and fans of most other clubs. Instead of getting so defensive why not just say do you know what that wasn’t acceptable? It’s ok to call out your own fans.

If you really want to be petty, head back to the previous thread and check the posts dated 23rd of December where I made my feelings on how Liverpool fans had been acting very clear 👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart