Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sorry to my city fans on here but you do not understand how much I would SCREAMMMM if cancelo ends up winning the CL with bayern this season after trying to win it for 4 years with city 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

redstraw16

VIP Member
well Melwood can’t bloody play in midfield can it? 😭

I’m all for more support for the women’s team though obviously, before anyone jumps me.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
If anyone wants the ick from Mason Mount look at his trotters on his recent instagram post, someone needs to give him a nail clipper I feel sick and the hairy feet NO. 😭 Soz to the girlies who like him x
Omg why did I look. Just gagged in my mouth. That’s revolting

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I’ve been watching abbey Clancy and Peter crouch’s podcast and it’s pretty good. Did they have any rumours of cheating in the past?
Yep, they were together at a world cup. She was 'sent home in disgrace' due to a coke scandal. He released a statement saying they were over, he condemns drugs etc. Then they got back together and he cheated with prostitutes. It was all very public. It might have been not long before their wedding?

is it true Lampard’s gone? I’m seeing people say he’s sacked, but guessing they’re maybe ahead of any official announcement?
Not quite yet I think. But everyone is on SACK WATCH and expecting it today.

• Wow
- Facetune but they don’t stop at just clearing up their spots and smoothing out their make up like us normies would
- individuality isn’t aesthetic. You need to have a sad beige house like the Karjenners and take photos in Carparks like molly mae or you can’t sit with them
- to make themselves feel like they’re more deep than they are
- they’re all clones so it’s essentially bigging up themselves.
Yep sadly clones seem to be the way to be an influencer or a wannabee one. Face hair clothes shoes, poses all the sodding same and also throw in some reality tv "stars" all change their faces, bodies and personalities (well if they had one in first place). Are they really happy? Dunno but they seem to end with a famous person so even worse young kids just wanna be an influencer. Sad state of affairs.

Lu433

Going back to cancelo- maybe I’m remembering this incorrectly but didn’t he get dropped to the bench for Portugal too? Maybe he just has a bad attitude in general

olivia321

VIP Member
Liv honey we have won it already. Three times. Don’t worry I know it’s hard seeing that blue all the time. But good luck on your quest for your first. 💋
I’ve heard you’ve been sleeping with Mark Goldbridge is that true Halo??

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
The most accurate tweet, whether we win or whether we lose everything we do can literally be regarded “the most tottenham thing” ✌🏼🤣

• Haha

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Oh dear, I am embarrassed. I wonder why MGW lets her post this shit

She is 10/10 in her head sadly the nasty person inside makes her a 2 she use to lurk around the Cannock outlets (like a previous poster said ) taking pictures of herself.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Just shows VAR isn’t consistent. Now the City and United fans can stop arguing or cry together. You’ve both had a decision that didn’t go for you.

I’ll comfort McTominay 😏

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Honestly I'm at the point now where there should be cap on how many players a club can sign in 1 window

They should scrap the January window or just have loans only

There needs to be a cap on how much yoy can spend. I'm sorry but everyone is now going for 90mill+ it's a joke.

How are other teams meant to compete now. Like how are Leeds or Brentford going to sign anyone or even afford anyone with how much players are going for.
---

Sorry but for me Chelsea have really taken the piss with what there doing. And destroying football by the looks of it.

And yes I would say the same I'd it was united doing this.
The market is absolutely fucked. Anthony Gordon going for £40 is complete and utter insanity, we got Salah for less back in 2017 ffs 😭

pixxyy

VIP Member
Yeah, last thing you’d want to see is a serious injury in a game that shouldn’t even be being played. They should have made the decision this morning.

bet fact it was gonna be on the telly made someone think 'oh let them play'

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
was gonna go tonight but they want £68 a ticket which is daylight fucking robbery. mid week game on a frigid night and would cost me £120 to take a kid with me. fucking scandalous.
A lot of fans (yes we have a lot of fans 😏😏) have said it's a ridiculous price for a Thursday night game

She is 10/10 in her head sadly the nasty person inside makes her a 2 she use to lurk around the Cannock outlets (like a previous poster said ) taking pictures of herself.
Did they have a multi storey car park there?Seems all true influencers take pics in these with flashy cars. Fucking weirdos 😆

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
See this right here is how I know you are not a regular on this thread because if you actually look through my posts you will see that I have condemned Liverpool fans, multiple times.

If united fans do something wrong then they get called out, same as liverpool fans, city fans, chelsea fans and fans of most other clubs. Instead of getting so defensive why not just say do you know what that wasn’t acceptable? It’s ok to call out your own fans.
wouldn’t even bother reasoning with that poster, all they do is come on here and lick united’s arse. nothing worse that a self righteous united fan 🤢

wasn’t even a month ago that i posted on here about the behaviour of the liverpool away fans at the carabao game at the etihad and how that girl got hit in the head. you was the first person to condemn the behaviour of your own fans. put them on ignore, your life will be better 😂

• Heart