Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
It would be amazing if Man United won today.. I’d promise to not say a bad word about them till the end of the season or I’d at least try..

It will death by a thousand paper cuts for me wanting them to win

• Haha
Reactions: 13

spilldatea

VIP Member
I've no idea why but I had Kim kardashion in my head 🙈🙈🙈
yeah sorry to the original poster but i thought they got lost looking for the kardashians thread 😂 even googled kim kardashian 30th birthday dress to see what the fuss was about (spoiler alert it’s fugly)

574FB790-4238-4F3D-9AC0-1CE607B7FB25.png

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
How you finding the return on investment of the Gucci @olivia321? Genuinely curious
He’s not made a massive impact, I think he plays like he has stage fright but recently he’s been decent but it doesn’t warrant his price tag. Unless he has an Aguero moment, I won’t be swayed on my opinion on him.
I’d rather have Leroy Sane back but it is what it is.

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
I think footballers nowadays are getting worse with how they treat their clubs...Gordon refusing to train, mudryk and all his arsenal malarkey and now this it would be an immediate red flag to clubs if they act this way when they don't get their own way 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It's not just a recent thing. The power players have has increased over the years and of the course the vast money they earn a week. Contracts mean nothing nowadays. It's like the players acting like toddlers to get their own way and sadly they do. I get wanting to better your life and get more money but what happened to loyalty? If the transfer request was refused then wait. If we leave our jobs most of us have a month to do in our notice time. These footballers stamp their feet and off they go!🤷‍♀️🤷

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Honestly I'm at the point now where there should be cap on how many players a club can sign in 1 window

They should scrap the January window or just have loans only

There needs to be a cap on how much yoy can spend. I'm sorry but everyone is now going for 90mill+ it's a joke.

How are other teams meant to compete now. Like how are Leeds or Brentford going to sign anyone or even afford anyone with how much players are going for.
---

Sorry but for me Chelsea have really taken the piss with what there doing. And destroying football by the looks of it.

And yes I would say the same I'd it was united doing this.
Agree! Should just have loans in January if needed. Keep the permanent transfers to summer and capped as not fair on other teams who haven’t got spending power of Chelsea etc.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure we are a literal social experiment at this point… so here’s my highlights from the below thread

The funniest: 3, 7, 16, 18 & 41
Worst moments: 5, 8 & 14.
Most shameful: 9, 27 & 32
• When I should’ve binned off spurs: When moments 33 & 34 happened, will never forget that day on twitter the pure rage 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

hyoopy

lol i kid you not, apparently everton tried to get olivier giroud... headless chicken time at finch farm, isn't it? good lord

• Haha
  • Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
nazir afzal is the former chief crown prosecutor for north west england, he did a lot of work on prosecuting those involved in the rotherham abuse cases. I've listened to a few interviews he's given before and personally think these tweets are just him spelling out how the legal system operates - sure, technically greenwood is now an innocent man in the legal sense, even if evidence suggests otherwise - I don't think these tweets are him personally defending greenwood. however, I think gary neville probably doesn't know who nazir afzal is, and has liked it because he agrees with it, thinking it's a personal defence of greenwood

arsenal's players seem happy enough to play with partey, unfortunately i can't imagine it'd be any different for man united players. absolutely grim isn't it, how can you be around and view these people as friends after hearing what they've been accused of?

also, i wouldn't be too surprised if ETH felt inclined to give greenwood a ""second chance"" given his comments on overmars (worked alongside ETH at ajax, many women at the club accused him of sexual harassment, he left ajax, ETH gave an interview saying he hopes that one day, overmars can have a 'romantic return' to the club...). personally hope greenwood rots somewhere, but given how other alleged abusers have been allowed to continue in football, i wouldn't be surpised if in a year or two, greenwood is back playing football...
Why even bother liking them at all though? One of them says “he’s an innocent man, that’s all we need to know” which makes Neville’s thoughts very clear, utter cunt.

Diddikins

VIP Member
To win- Arsenal
Second- City
Relegated- Bournemouth, Southampton, West Ham.

Wonder if Rice Rice Baby goes if they go down, and who to?

I think we will be okay. I’ll feel a lot better when we get to the middle of the table rather than 16th
I think Rice is going whether we stay up or go down. He made his ambitions pretty clear with comments made during the World Cup.

Reactions: 12

BDY_97

VIP Member
I haven’t really been paying attention to the bottom of the table but fuck me what happened to west ham?! I didn’t know they were so far down, didn’t they come 6/7th last year? Wonder what’s going wrong.

I would say if they can’t improve there’s a serious chance they could be in trouble of relegation, along with Everton and probably Southampton.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, my team have had their game called off due to a frozen pitch and a couple of interesting things about this is that we haven't played on a Saturday since the 10th of December, we haven't played a home game on a Saturday since the 19th of November and the next time we play on a Saturday at home is on the 4th February which seems crazy as it feels like we hardly play any games at home.

• Wow
  • Sad