Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Poor Shakira

No surprise that he's a cheating shite. Doubly awful as they lived in interconnected houses with his parents, so she'll always wonder if they knew too.

Also - Pique really looks like a chubbier Joao Cancelo in that article.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rita.

VIP Member
Brooklyns cooking and photography is the only thing going for that family. David and Victoria who? Like were they even known before he released that book? The answer is no
And we know what elephants are now. Everybody say "thank you, Brooklyn".

A goal for thread favourite Conor Coady, but there has been some special defending and goalkeeping in this match. Very special.

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well… that’s the atletico in him coming through sooner than I thought 💀 Think this is fake but the way I would SCREAMMM if it was real 😭

• Haha
Omg imagine she shags Mount and makes Tumblr hate her and the Mount stalker comes after her, so she escapes but not too far, she only goes to Tottenham and hooks up with Richarlison…then a fight breaks out between the three of them at the next game. Proper Footballers Wives/Dream Team level of drama

🍿
Jesus if this the idea we definitely have been denied of some WAG drama 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Just read that Everton CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale was put in a headlock at Goodison Park after the Brighton defeat last week 😳 wtf!

• Wow

Spectacles

VIP Member
Just watching Dier's post match interview. What accent does he have? Can't work out if he's Irish, geordie or American?

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Everyone on city has been so flat since coming back from World Cup and they’ve not been able to get back into their rhythm. I didn’t think it would be this bad but it is. Not just being tired or injured but they seem all disjointed as a team to me. Then add in pep’s overthinking. Recipe for not winning this year.

happy for Julian and to have a World Cup winner on the team but no more world cups in season.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’d like any of the the 3 out the 4 remaining teams to win the cup it makes a refreshing change and anyone but them Salford swamp shitty bum lot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eli_99

Sweet Jesus if these rumours of Slabhead to Villa turn out to be true I’ll weep tears of joy.

• Haha

glm31

He’s playing football manager….imagine with all these signings they still don’t make Europe 🤣

I wonder how the likes of Sterling are feeling about moving to Chelsea….
Would love it if he accidentally signed Joe Felix from my local team, the mighty Dulwich Hamlet, by mistake. Two goals and three assists this season; not bad for a right back.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 21.08.02.png

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
var is shit, but all teams have had wrong decisions for & against them. I'm still pissed about our Cup match v Boro 🤣

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
im sorry but im still fuming about the rashford decision. Makes the ref look even worse when not an hour later trent is ruled offside for not touching ball but seeing it out for a corner.

its the inconsitency thats making me fall out of love with football they are literally ruining it for everyone. best league in world they say we have the shittest refs in world

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Jorginho couldn't keep it in his pants in the past but that would be a bit awkward... 👀 Could have another Pique scenario ☕🍿
She tends to go for players from other teams. Although I wouldn’t put anything past her. The dog sitters fiancé speaks Portuguese right? What if she is the downfall of them

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
No surprise that he's a cheating shite. Doubly awful as they lived in interconnected houses with his parents, so she'll always wonder if they knew too.

Also - Pique really looks like a chubbier Joao Cancelo in that article.
Absolute swine. I hope that young woman realizes she’ll be traded in for a newer one soon enough.