Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
that was fucking woeful almost whole team looks puffed out and unfit. boring to watch and awful game management. we’ve looked well off it all season. feel like we were lucky to win that.
I think the World Cup has had an impact on quite a few teams as I have noticed that since coming back some aren't playing as well as they were before. For example Leicester were picking up a number of wins and kept a number of clean sheets before the break but since returning they haven't won a game in the Premier League nor have they kept a clean sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

olivia321

VIP Member
Fuck Man United I’m starting my derby day beef early, fuck Arsenal as well City are gunning down the gunners.

• Haha
  • Heart
As the old saying goes
Football is a funny old game

It makes you mad, happy, sad and anything inbetween. We hate it, we love it.
But there's people who think we are mad, us fans. My opinion how fucking rude! 🤪

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
idk why wolves are even wasting their energy when nothing will be done about it. referees & var are making shit and wrong decisions every single week, some which are season defining and they just don’t give a shit it’s a joke. still think if they can’t be consistent with it then why bother even having it.
i dont think var is the issue personally, i think the issue is the shit refs because var seems to work perfectly in other sports rugby being the prime example. My issues with football in general is they should mic up the refs like they do in rugby, stop the clock (so no timewasting) and make refs accountable for their decisions. The refs get to hide from mistakes constantly. The ref in this game madley was the same ref from city everton (where he had no control over the game) arsenal v newcastle and then this hes been terrible in all 3 but still gets big games.

futbolista

VIP Member
At least his girlfriend will hopefully bring some drama, she’s supposedly cheated on him twice with two different players from rival teams
Cheated 3 times according to tiktok. Excited for some real drama in 2023.

think it was with Pedro porro who might be targeted by both spurs or chelsea 😂.

wordzalad

VIP Member
BDC8DA39-0A1F-401F-8B3A-8F8BF4EC334A.jpeg

Just cancel the reply and let us through then 😶

Or even better, someone who doesn't actually exist

(Which I think has been done before).
@ todd boehly I am artetas cousins hairdressers friends sister and I heard he is really interested in Mylian Kbappe who is a 18 year old striker for a Danish League Two side. I am totally legit

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Lol it’s been a while to be fair i’ve missed his excuses, him smiling after that 3rd goal as well the man is unhinged 😭 Was the most obvious loss of the season tonight. weirdly i’m not too bothered because it doesn’t change our position on the table but if Klopp can’t see we need a midfielder badly then he’s lost the plot 🤣
The unhinged smiling when we’re losing is unreal 😭

Someone find the excuses pic ffs 🤣

00B61850-BEA4-4E3B-AEB0-053BE586BEC4.jpeg

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
It's exactly the same as city because contrary to popular opinion city had trophies in their history lol Liverpool's sugar daddy was alway the moore family in the 70s/80s as prior to that they had less history than city. Every top 6 club in the premiere league has had a sugar daddy type owner at some point in their history city just got theirs later than the rest.

As said I'm a city fan and have been since 1993. Abu Dhabi isn't our own owner we are also owned by silver lake an American company so contrary to media narrative were not actually 'state owned' ......

I personally don't get the outrage of middle Eastern owners. Yes they dont particularly have great human rights record (that does need to improve) but neither does America or britian or China or Thailand but the narrative isn't the same around them other countries. And middle Eastern money as many like to say was never an issue when it came in to sponsor the Emirates (arsenal) or when Sheffield United are owned by Saudis or wolves who are owned by the Chinese. Or leicester who are owned by thais. The issue as and always will be because city and potentially Newcastle upset the red shirts. Because I personally believe of city were despite the investment a mid table club no one would care who our owners are.

As much as I dislike Liverpool (my mum's a fan) I think they are linking everyone to the sale of you guys. I do think Qatar probably are interested but we also heard he was meeting spurs last week. I wouldn't begrudge another team investment. I don't look at Qatar as the so called oil money being the issue it's they run psg that would bother me if I was a fan of your club. I also think if they come in a minority your owner takes the cash and uses it to buy his American franchise.
Just highlighting that for the people in the back. (y)

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Been strange without Olivia posting, come back we've stopped talking about the Derby now :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread

-next divorce - Kyle Walker
- next cheating scandal - Declan Rice, Maddison or Grealish as per
- next engagement - Luke Shaw if he's not already
- next pregnancy - Sasha
- shock transfer move - Mount to Liverpool
- will the dog sitter actually get married - Yes but won't last long