Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
I cant believe it. Honestly it's not even beating city. Its coming from behind to win. Not giving up like we did last season.

Reactions: 12

redstraw16

VIP Member
didn’t expect to see Arsenal vs Newcastle as a top 4 match in January but here we are…

fuck Partey though.

redstraw16

VIP Member
grown-ass men surrounding the ref and having tantrums massively gives me the ick regardless of who they play for… 🤣

Eli_99

not even getting myself into a conversation about ‘oil money’ but will add that the vast majority of millionaires/billionaires didn’t get that money by keeping their nose close 👀 think you’ll find most of the top flight club owners at the minute have dodgy histories and nefarious goings on.
Absolutely you are correct, no one achieves that level of wealth without dodgy dealings but at least the majority of owners don’t come from countries where it is illegal to be gay, where women are treated as second class citizens, where slaves are imported from poor countries and don’t actively attempt to sportswash their lack or moral or human rights.

wordzalad

VIP Member
This was video was of him in his post match interview against Fulham and I have to say he looks exhausted, the Chelsea job has obviously taken a lot out of him as he looks more stressed whereas at Brighton he was much more relaxed.
He genuinely looks like he’s not slept in weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes time away from managing.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
brighton scoring 3 goals in 6 minutes 🤯
I honestly can't believe how quickly they have fallen apart in this second half, I mean they get a point against Manchester City which nobody expected and now they are losing 4-0 to Brighton sometimes football just doesn't make any sense.

• Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
This is not good at all. This is why i’m constantly baffled when fans of other teams sing about Hillsborough because it could literally happen to them at any moment, and i’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be singing about it anymore if it happened to their own. Luckily I don’t think anyone was hurt but might not be so lucky next time, why this is even allowed to happen in 2023 I don’t understand.

• Wow
  • Sad

Popupchick

VIP Member
Just seen a report that Jim Ratcliffe and ineos have made it public that they wanna buy united.

So I take it that Todd Boehly is now looking at buying united as well 🤣🤣

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
i’ve just seen that brentford have now beaten us, city, utd, spurs & chelsea so far this season, what the fuck 😭 don’t feel as bad now
Was gonna say. People need to stop underestimating Brentford at this point

Hannahebee

VIP Member
every time i watch arsenal i get irrationally annoyed that we sold them zinchenko and jesus in the summer season. who sells two well oiled machine that were integral to our high intensity playing and persistent pressing 😩😩 can get jesus because we had alvarez and haaland coming into the team but allowing zinchenko to be sold to a rival team is a ridiculous decision.
I never really understood why City sold Zinchenko because from what I saw he never let the team down as he constantly performed to a high standard.

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
every time i watch arsenal i get irrationally annoyed that we sold them zinchenko and jesus in the summer season. who sells two well oiled machine that were integral to our high intensity playing and persistent pressing 😩😩 can get jesus because we had alvarez and haaland coming into the team but allowing zinchenko to be sold to a rival team is a ridiculous decision.

• Heart
I missed that but she definitely could have and that would have taken it too far. I feel sorry for Thiago having to deal with the dressing room after something like that but I’m sure they all pay her no mind, she’s like any armchair pundit, all hot air.
I mean can you just imagine Sasha slagging off Gucci's teammates like this 🤣😂😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just Drive

VIP Member
On a random note, I’m watching Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix and I’m riveted. I’ve decided that next season when I’m back in England for a couple of PL games, I’m also going to attend a Championship match. Maybe I’m romanticizing this, but the intensity just seems higher and I’d love to see it in person.

Incredible players, incredible humans. I miss them all the time.

Reactions: 11