Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Just watching Dier's post match interview. What accent does he have? Can't work out if he's Irish, geordie or American?
Boring. That’s the accent. Id rather listen to a bag of cats wailing than him.

Honestly, if I have a chance to kick him 🤣🤣🤣
But but but why no one tell me Jacky did this earlierView attachment 1885385View attachment 1885386
Sorry to those that like him but still can’t see it. I just imagine him smelling of oil and fluff sticking to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just Drive

VIP Member
I dunno why the big six call it a tinpot trophy. If Wolves won it (in my lifetime) I’d be on the fucking pitch. No surrender, week long bender, move out the way, I’m stealing a corner flag from Wembley 🤣.
I dislike when any fan base criticize these trophies. A win is a win and should be celebrated.

Reactions: 13

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Regarding the lack of gossip most on hear are regulars and all the gossip were in the diamond threads that are 1 & 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

spilldatea

VIP Member
3E91CDF3-8A96-48B6-9EC5-55F3DC1E93C4.jpeg

fair play to united - we’ve been off it all season and been playing inconsistently.

however, definitely feel like the ref in this game heavily influenced the outcome. the first goal shouldn’t have been allowed to stand. that’s offside any day of the week. poor from our players but the ref was a fucking joke.

olivia321

VIP Member
Oil money 🤝

They’ll be fumin on that AFTV fam, drawing against Ant and Dec blud

Lovely draw pet.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
here’s some of my predications (or manifestations lmao):

city will win the champions league and the PL
liverpool will get relegated
united will get relegated
bellingham will sign for city in the summer window
arsenal will lose all form and won’t finish in the top four

• Haha
  • Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Loving the fact that Liverpool fans have always gone on about city being owned by oil money and now the real prospect of the qataries buying Liverpool it's the best thing since sliced bread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Well i’m here… & different seats for a change 😍 least my alcoholic beverages are getting me through this painful display, I can’t tell apart which is the league one side (us obvs)

I’ll have another drink for my tattle friends and thinking of you @pixxyy x
71E03270-6073-4935-8AEE-B0CC834A7F07.jpeg

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m already fed up about hearing about Rashford’s position, and if the goal should have stood or not.

Football’s not perfect, all teams have decisions go for or against them in different matches… this one is no different ffs, and I’m saying this as someone who wanted City to win 😭

I love Liverpool but you’ll never catch me online repeatedly arguing about a decision, it gives off the biggest sore loser energy 🤣 (I’m aware some LFC fans fall into this bracket before anyone says it 😅)

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I respect the passion can’t lie If I was a wag thats how i’d be, a fan first and foremost, not to mention if my man was playing shit - oh he’d be told about it😭 wouldn’t be slating my partners team mates publically like she does though…
Realistically I couldn’t be a Wag for player on another team that might play us. Imagine if your BF scored against your team. I’d be fuuuuming 😭. Like don’t care if it’s a last minute winner, sky it hun or you’re sleeping in the spare room 😇x

• Haha

hyoopy

some drama between leandro trossard and roberto di zerbi - not sure why but I really didn't see this coming?! brighton always seem fairly drama free

• Wow

Zebraaah

VIP Member
At least his girlfriend will hopefully bring some drama, she’s supposedly cheated on him twice with two different players from rival teams
Then i shall manifest her and... Jack.
Double drama as she's friends with Bernardo Silva's girlfriend.

• Haha