Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just saw a old tea thread on another site( not sure if we can mention it here?)

I got a friend that i kno is sitting the mother load of man united tea and I tell you what she told me...I'll try to get her to name names cuz I kno you bishes are nosey just like me...well apparently one of the technical staff caught one of the reserve players giving a first teamer a bj in one of the showers...apparently fergie got wind of it and this reserve player is no longer there...yeah I know bargain basement tea with out names..but hey im tryin bishes im tryin lol

oh & they mention in another post, first teamer was apparently Rio

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Any one watching the kids commentary of the Brentford Liverpool game on Sky Showcase?
Highlights from them at half time “Klopp will be fuming” “Allison just needs to pay more attention in the second half” and his favourite Brentford player is “Ivan Toney even with what’s happened”. God love them 😂😂

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
One of the girls had sex in the swimming pool then goes on to admit she then had sex with Jack Grealish.

Not the sort of girls you want in your friendship group are they.

I feel sorry for real rape victims not girls who want to portray themselves as victims because they sleep around.
I don’t think it’s fair to say that. Speaking from personal experience when something like that happens to you the severity of it doesn’t always hit you until days later, you can go about with your normal life and sleep with 10 more people even straight after it happens, but as soon as it hits you it’s numbing.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I'm just hoping theres more evidence as thats the only way to get a guilty verdict. Just read someone I follow on Twitter say only 1% get convicted. Another scary part is now Twitters full of people saying to lock the Women up for falsely accusing :(
Scariest part is evidence doesn’t always mean a guilty verdict either, sometimes there’s just not enough. I’ve actually seen a lot of people on twitter backing the victims which was surprising, you get the idiots of course that think they know it all but it’s nice to see that people still believe the women.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
didn’t expect to see Arsenal vs Newcastle as a top 4 match in January but here we are…

fuck Partey though.
I think Newcastle will actually make top 4 now mainly because how inconsistent the other teams are around them….

Once they really start splashing cash that’s when they’re going to be a real threat to the current top dogs. The new oil boys are coming! 👀

I am looking back at some of the earlier threads and there was so much gossip compared to now

Hannahebee

VIP Member
also no official statement has been put out by brighton or enock mwepu's family, but apparently he's been taken to hospital. i hope to god it's just baseless rumours, really really hope he's okay
I hope it's just rumours also, but multiple tweets have been put out which say that he was reportedly taken to hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack. If this is true thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this time and I pray that he makes a quick and full recovery 🙏

• Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
I can 10000% believe this, there’s always been something fruity about Rio and gay rumours would go around about Nani, Anderson, and Ronaldo.

Anyway, everyone on this thread sends lots of love to you and your family today ❤
Seconded, lots of love to you and your family @pixxyy <3

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
if Crystal Palace manage to get 3 points or a draw out of Chelsea today then I’ll be firmly camping out on Thiago Silva’s wife’s twitter page waiting… 🤣✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

hyoopy

Just read that Everton CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale was put in a headlock at Goodison Park after the Brighton defeat last week 😳 wtf!
i just don't know what to think about this

there's so much anger towards everton from supporters over pretty much everything - that's obviously never EVER an excuse for violence, but with the absolute fury towards the board, i can see how some rage-fuelled twat could target/attack baxendale like that

however, as someone else said, the timing of this is somewhat suspicious. plus, in the age of social media, i don't know how there wouldn't have been even be the vaguest of whispers floating around on social media for the past week. also usually when there's violence at a game, both the club and police will release a statement: there's been nothing. no arrests, no rumours, absolutely nothing

whilst everton haven't officially commented on it, it seems like the journalist who broke the news was briefed by the club. i don't think they'd lie about it, what an awful thing that'd be to lie about - the board may seem clueless, but i don't think, or at least i hope they're not stupid or cynical enough to make an awful situation absolutely noxious through lies

Last edited:

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
One of the girls had sex in the swimming pool then goes on to admit she then had sex with Jack Grealish.

Not the sort of girls you want in your friendship group are they.

I feel sorry for real rape victims not girls who want to portray themselves as victims because they sleep around.
I thought the case would fall apart after they tore apart one of the girls that went back to Mendys house again after the first incident.

wordzalad

VIP Member
god i hope she does sorry the WAGS have been boring we need some good dressing room drama.

want her to bang with mason mount to cause problems and then set her sights on someone from a rival club down south - maybe richarlison 📿🙏🏼🧙🏼‍♀️🔮 manifesting some good drama
Omg imagine she shags Mount and makes Tumblr hate her and the Mount stalker comes after her, so she escapes but not too far, she only goes to Tottenham and hooks up with Richarlison…then a fight breaks out between the three of them at the next game. Proper Footballers Wives/Dream Team level of drama

🍿

• Haha