Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hyoopy

very sweet of mac allister, but is he just driving around with his wc medal?!

also no official statement has been put out by brighton or enock mwepu's family, but apparently he's been taken to hospital. i hope to god it's just baseless rumours, really really hope he's okay ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

pixxyy

VIP Member
like to say i'm surprised but i'm not, it's so hard to get convictions in cases like that.

Reactions: 14

Lu433

Not trying to argue or complain that City should have won. Posted a different perspective on the offside because I found it fascinating and thought others might as well*

For those who don’t agree, pretty sure my post can be skipped over or the ignore button can be used to silence me

*after rereading the twitter post- I should clarify that I wanted to highlight the first half of the post about the positioning (not the second half about the points). My bad for not clarifying

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

olivia321

VIP Member
Just saw a old tea thread on another site( not sure if we can mention it here?)

I got a friend that i kno is sitting the mother load of man united tea and I tell you what she told me...I'll try to get her to name names cuz I kno you bishes are nosey just like me...well apparently one of the technical staff caught one of the reserve players giving a first teamer a bj in one of the showers...apparently fergie got wind of it and this reserve player is no longer there...yeah I know bargain basement tea with out names..but hey im tryin bishes im tryin lol

oh & they mention in another post, first teamer was apparently Rio
I can 10000% believe this, there’s always been something fruity about Rio and gay rumours would go around about Nani, Anderson, and Ronaldo.

Anyway, everyone on this thread sends lots of love to you and your family today ❤

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry, is this the man everyone is thirsting over? 🤢 I don’t find him even remotely attractive😭

Donald23

VIP Member
Fair play to Romeo Beckham tbh. It can't be particularly lucrative and I'm sure he'll be expecting a bit of stick from people for "only" playing for Brentford's B team. He's at least got himself a job and having a consistent crack at it. Not all the kids in that family will be able to say the same lol.
Brooklyns cooking and photography is the only thing going for that family. David and Victoria who? Like were they even known before he released that book? The answer is no

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
not affecting play is he not?

clear and blatant interference - if he’s not shielding the ball akanji has a clear run and can get there before bruno (even ederson could’ve).

also how was trent offside in the liverpool game when he didn’t touch the ball 😭😭 corruption at its finest

• Heart
  • Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Been strange without Olivia posting, come back we've stopped talking about the Derby now :)
Awww 😘😘

This thread was giving me loose women vibes. Let’s sit together Sunday at half 4, I’ll bring chocolate, and I’ll bring antibiotics for me to take incase I get a disease wanting United to beat Arsenal.

• Haha
  • Wow

spilldatea

VIP Member
city fans, please join my prayer circle that harry kane picks up a yellow card in the derby tomorrow so he’s ruled out of the city game midweek 😂🙏🏼📿🔮🧙🏼‍♀️✌🏼✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
(These are mostly Spurs as my mind has gone blank today after returning to work 😆)
- next divorce Lloris
- next cheating scandal Foden
- next engagement Dele and Cindy
- next pregnancy Slabhead and Fern
- shock transfer move Kane and/or Sonny to RM
- will the dog sitter actually get married We will be relegated if they do

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think Newcastle will actually make top 4 now mainly because how inconsistent the other teams are around them….

Once they really start splashing cash that’s when they’re going to be a real threat to the current top dogs. The new oil boys are coming! 👀

I am looking back at some of the earlier threads and there was so much gossip compared to now
apparently Ronaldo has a clause in his contract that if they make CL he can join on loan :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow