Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it’s been a while to be fair i’ve missed his excuses, him smiling after that 3rd goal as well the man is unhinged 😭 Was the most obvious loss of the season tonight, weirdly i’m not too bothered because it doesn’t change our position on the table but if Klopp can’t see we need a midfielder badly then he’s lost the plot 🤣
think him and pep are in some secret contest to see who can act the most unhinged this season. both signed contract extensions and now moving mad like they don’t want to win any trophies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
think him and pep are in some secret contest to see who can act the most unhinged this season. both signed contract extensions and now moving mad like they don’t want to win any trophies.
I hate them both 😭 Worst part is you know they are having their secret wine nights and laughing about it, cunts 🤣

Are you ok old man??? I do agree that it should maybe have been a foul but we would still have lost 2-1 anyway 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
i’ve just seen that brentford have now beaten us, city, utd, spurs & chelsea so far this season, what the duck 😭 don’t feel as bad now
They could only manage a draw against Wolves though :cool:😉

I actually think they should do a charity boxing match. All proceeds to a kids charity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate them both 😭 Worst part is you know they are having their secret wine nights and laughing about it, cunts 🤣

Are you ok old man??? I do agree that it should maybe have been a foul but we would still have lost 2-1 anyway 😭

He’s lost it even more than he already has, love him but he’s so delusional 🤣 not surprised we lost tonight Brentford were the better team but happy for the ox getting a goal and getting a bit back into his form after a tough couple of years for him 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
didn’t expect to see Arsenal vs Newcastle as a top 4 match in January but here we are…

duck Partey though.

Reactions: 12
wish klopp would borrow pep some of his backbone cos i’d like to see pep call out the officiators in his post match interviews instead of being a pussy

Reactions: 7
don't think I've seen anything about this, what speculation?
Maybe I’m remembering things incorrectly, but I don’t think Henderson’s wife and kids were seen in Qatar. I read that they didn’t feel like it was safe but I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 6
I love Cameron m carter vickers guys. That’s alll I have do say ✌
Absolute unit, that is all 🔥

Maybe I’m remembering things incorrectly, but I don’t think Henderson’s wife and kids were seen in Qatar. I read that they didn’t feel like it was safe but I’m not buying it.
I can completely understand why he didn’t want them anywhere near after what happened in Paris. His family along with the families of some of our other players were caught up and physically harmed in the absolute mess so I think it’s fair that he didn’t want them in Qatar.

• Sad
  • Heart
didn’t expect to see Arsenal vs Newcastle as a top 4 match in January but here we are…

duck Partey though.
I think Newcastle will actually make top 4 now mainly because how inconsistent the other teams are around them….

Once they really start splashing cash that’s when they’re going to be a real threat to the current top dogs. The new oil boys are coming! 👀

I am looking back at some of the earlier threads and there was so much gossip compared to now

Reactions: 13
I think Newcastle will actually make top 4 now mainly because how inconsistent the other teams are around them….

Once they really start splashing cash that’s when they’re going to be a real threat to the current top dogs. The new oil boys are coming! 👀

I am looking back at some of the earlier threads and there was so much gossip compared to now
apparently Ronaldo has a clause in his contract that if they make CL he can join on loan :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
apparently Ronaldo has a clause in his contract that if they make CL he can join on loan :rolleyes:
And my boyfriend has a clause that he can sleep with Margot Robbie.

Bigger chance of that happening than a CL club going after this washed has been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And my boyfriend has a clause that he can sleep with Margot Robbie.

Bigger chance of that happening than a CL club going after this washed has been 🤣
clubs have same owners though so i think by adding clause in first place means they'd take him. sorry Newcastle as we all saw him light up Europa :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another example of the refereeing/VAR standards in Scotland. This wasn’t a penalty 🙃
Rangers had the ref on their side the whole time, got a soft penalty given, got away with this and played at home yet they still couldn’t beat celtic 😭

Rangers had the ref on their side the whole time, got a soft penalty given, got away with this and played at home yet they still couldn’t beat celtic 😭
It’s laughable honestly. I never usually follow the narrative that refs are on side with Rangers but yesterday was a joke. But even with that, as you said, they still couldn’t beat us which I was relieved about! Glad it’s over for another few months… 😅

Reactions: 5
Well apparently maguire starts.

I dont even know how to feel. I want him to do well of course I do. But I'm ready with the shots

Well apparently maguire starts.

I dont even know how to feel. I want him to do well of course I do. But I'm ready with the shots
What position? I'd give him a shot at CF 😂 what baffles me is that for England he's totally different. Why can't he do that for Manu? He completely panics playing deep as a CB

• Haha
What position? I'd give him a shot at CF 😂 what baffles me is that for England he's totally different. Why can't he do that for Manu? He completely panics playing deep as a CB
I think a lot will be the pressure he has at united unfortunately.

Screenshot_20230103_164742_Instagram.jpg

🙄🙄so why did he leave united.

Screenshot_20230103_164742_Instagram.jpg

🙄🙄so why did he leave united.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.