Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we better win the CL and sign bellingham that’s all i’m wishing for the rest would just be a cherry on the top 🥰
Noticed him when he played against us (Rangers) in Europa League last season. Absolute top class player

Reactions: 8
A warning to current players keeping their finances in order….

I had a feeling he was in financial trouble in 2018, when he did CBB, The Jeremy Kyle Show and put out an autobiography all in the same year.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
predictions:
- next divorce: Sterling
- next cheating scandal: Stones or Grealish
- next engagement: Declan Rice
- next pregnancy: Annie Walker (Lauryn Goodman would die)
- shock transfer move: Son to BVB
- will the dog sitter actually get married: who's that 😅

Reactions: 9
Not a bad option for the bench if we are still funding part of his wages.

51E27684-07AD-45E9-ABD5-39D6CE724F47.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A warning to current players to keep their finances in order….

I guess those reality tv appearances and punditry cheques did not help

The Jlloyd Samuel documentary was eye opening on this, trying to keep up a lifestyle when you don’t have the funds. So many of them seem to fall into this trap. Then you’ve got the ones retiring early because of injuries or attitude and they can find a club that meets their ego.

Reactions: 14
predictions:
- next divorce: Sterling
- next cheating scandal: Stones or Grealish
- next engagement: Declan Rice
- next pregnancy: Annie Walker (Lauryn Goodman would die)
- shock transfer move: Son to BVB
- will the dog sitter actually get married: who's that 😅
It has to be a girl for Kyle (baby wise), then lauryn pregnant by random surrogate but claiming it to be kyles

Reactions: 11
Happy New Year y’all!
World Cup done. The Prem has restarted. Ronaldo has signed for that well known Champions League team Al Nassr.

From the last thread @Donald23 suggested the following.
We need predictions:
- next divorce
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know)
- next engagement
- next pregnancy
- shock transfer move
- will the dog sitter actually get married

Carry on pouring that tea.
Thanks for the thread @HaloGirl
Predictions
- next divorce - Gundo and his wife he loves eating out In Manchester - irreconcilable differences
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know) - Jack and me. It had to come out
- next engagement - Jack and Sasha proposal under a lavish balloon arch. I had to let him go so it’s sloppy seconds for Sash
- next pregnancy - Kyle and Annie
- shock transfer move - Billy Gilmour is going back to Chelsea
- will the dog sitter actually get married - Nope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Predictions
- next divorce - Gundo and his wife he loves eating out In Manchester - irreconcilable differences
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know) - Jack and me. It had to come out
- next engagement - Jack and Sasha proposal under a lavish balloon arch. I had to let him go so it’s sloppy seconds for Sash
I did not see the “In Manchester” and instantly thought “good for her” 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Predictions
I think the only time they’ll be an engagement between Gucci and Sasha is if she proposes to him, that could be the plot twist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It has to be a girl for Kyle (baby wise), then lauryn pregnant by random surrogate but claiming it to be kyles
Hope they name the girl Kyla or Kaylie to make it as close to Kyle Walker as possible. Begman will tit herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need Leicester to loan Faes to Brentford during HT so they can sub him on… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brentford might actually beat us 5-0 here 🤣 Klopp’s underdog fetish is so odd like all we need is a midfielder just buy one 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.