Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Just going to leave this here for discussion…
I mean they might have got it wrong, but the blatant Handball from Rodri against Everton last year that resulted in no penalty was much worse in my opinion. Never seen a more obvious handball not be given and it ended up pretty much winning city the league in the end. Sometimes shit happens, we were told last year to just get on with it and stop crying so unfortunately city fans might have to do the same this year (not referring to you btw, more so the ones on twitter) 🤣 It’s shit especially if it ends up potentially costing you the title in the end but not much can be done unfortunately.

Reactions: 11

spilldatea

VIP Member
Lol it’s been a while to be fair i’ve missed his excuses, him smiling after that 3rd goal as well the man is unhinged 😭 Was the most obvious loss of the season tonight, weirdly i’m not too bothered because it doesn’t change our position on the table but if Klopp can’t see we need a midfielder badly then he’s lost the plot 🤣
think him and pep are in some secret contest to see who can act the most unhinged this season. both signed contract extensions and now moving mad like they don’t want to win any trophies.

• Haha
  • Sad

Spectacles

VIP Member
She’s was on a plane to london! I wonder how many more players she can find to cheat on him with in 6 months
Jorginho couldn't keep it in his pants in the past but that would be a bit awkward... 👀 Could have another Pique scenario ☕🍿

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
It will be a minority share they won't be able to own Liverpool outright as they own psg and for CL purposes you can't have majority share in more than one club. They are trying to copy man city's module of having multiple clubs.
It’s not true anyway, but at the end of the day it’s heading towards all of the top clubs being owned by these type of companies so not really much that can be done about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ The difference is if Liverpool or Utd end up with those type of owners now it’s completely different to city, we had success before the oil money. I still won’t be happy about it though because I actually have morals unlike the weirdos who are desperate for it 🤢

Donald23

VIP Member
predictions:
- next divorce: Sterling
- next cheating scandal: Stones or Grealish
- next engagement: Declan Rice
- next pregnancy: Annie Walker (Lauryn Goodman would die)
- shock transfer move: Son to BVB
- will the dog sitter actually get married: who's that 😅
It has to be a girl for Kyle (baby wise), then lauryn pregnant by random surrogate but claiming it to be kyles

futbolista

VIP Member
Are you talking about Nunez? Cos ages (months?) ago on here, I said he looked like someone famous. Another poster said Kendall Jenner, but I disagreed.

Anyway, I'd now like to announce that he DOES actually look like Kendall Jenner.
Someone said this and I’ve never stopped calling him Uruguayan kendall Jenner since.

F3435B76-36FF-42FC-A22E-309212DCF1B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
What happened in the tunnel after the Utd/City match today? Was there a heated exchange or something?? 🍿🍿🍿
From Twitter, theres a report of a heated discussion between Grealish, Maguire & Pep lol then the City players surrounding the ref so i'm assuming a fines coming for that

• Haha

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher you mean? 😂😂

Didn't know there was alternative commentary. Will definitely give it a go.
It’s been better than the actual game. Jamie Carragher came up to speak to them, they were totally unimpressed. The Sky guy introduced him, saying you probably won’t remember when he played, they both said “No”

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
I don’t get this? Don’t they want to be a top team, in that case you’re going to have congested periods?

patiently waiting for the PL to apologise to us for scheduling spurs on the 19th Jan - we play 4 games in 11 days yet not seen any kind of apology???

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I generally think that if Everton get relegated they might slip down the divisions as they don't seem to have any money and can't even afford to sign anyone, I am also wondering what is going to happen to the new stadium if they do go down as it is due to open at the start of the 2024-25 season.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I like her! She seems to love football and be really grateful for the life it has brought her family. And she seems make an effort to get to know the club and the city she lives in. And the language.

And I love how she says Chelsea, all proper Lahhhndan.
I just don’t like the way she is towards the other Chelsea players. Fair enough hype up your man but don’t tear down the others in the process 😭

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fully deserved win for united, fair play to them. I’m now off out to drown my sorrows instead of watching brighton destroy our 45 year old midfielders, enjoy your saturday everyone ✌🏼

• Haha