Footballers and Wags #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Close bloody Hugo Lloris down. Harry you should know better than anyone his kicking his awful!!!!

Not a confident start 🫣

THIS!!! All Spurs fans know [unfortunately] that Hugo has a mistake in him- put him under pressure!

Reactions: 8
If this could be the end of Southgate and it means we get a manager who will encourage this team, with some great attacking talent to really try to press and put teams under proper pressure, then there will be a silver lining to us losing tonight, if it does finish as a loss.

Reactions: 9
Are they trying to kill Saka?!
Has he upset France in some way? Like eaten all the Brie or spelt croissant wrong in his spelling bee?

Edit: or should I say spelling Brie 😉
Im here all week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At last a yellow card for Griezmann, mind you he has been bloody good.

Rice is stressing me out.

Reactions: 10
The ref has definitely been paid by France, I mean Saka is getting constantly fouled yet the ref isn't doing anything at this rate I can see it turning out to be the Netherlands Argentina game all over again where it all kicks off between the two teams and the ref completely loses control of the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The ref has definitely been paid by France, I mean Saka is getting constantly fouled yet the ref isn't doing anything at this rate I can see it turning out to be the Netherlands Argentina game all over again where it all kicks off between the two teams and the ref completely loses control over the situation.
I reckon there could be a bit of a scrap later on as well.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.