Footballers and Wags #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never should have had that third cup of coffee. I’m a bundle of nervous energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little Arlo is so cute! Like how Megan wears the yellow goalkeeper shirt for her hubby. Sasha looks nice here, looks better when she’s more natural and not posing etc.

D38404EB-A8FA-476F-B7D6-CD211C8D425F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Close bloody Hugo Lloris down. Harry you should know better than anyone his kicking his awful!!!!

Not a confident start 🫣

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
oh dear, this is what happens when france attacks directly and really presses compared to England passing back and forth and then back again :/

• Sad
Reactions: 7
oh dear, this is what happens when france attacks directly and really presses compared to England passing back and forth and then back again :/
Our defenders are stealing a living, it’s a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 7
I will never understand the constant passing it around in our half instead of being aggressive trying to score.

Reactions: 12
does anyone else here listen to the guardian football weekly podcast? they've cursed him for me, every time i see rabiot my brain automatically goes rabiot is rabiot is rabiot

also desperately reminding myself that italy were 1-0 down early on in the euros final. an early goal isn't always good

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.