Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
I had a google and apparently his girlfriend has a beauty salon in Stockport close to where I work so I will keep a look out
she’s well known on these threads. she’s always posting nonsense on social media. she’s an anti-vaxxer and a home wrecker. and the most unforgivable thing is she has all this money but can’t buy a nice outfit. awful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hurles762

Fat Frank can fkkk off. His bro Harry too
Its sad to see a talent wasted
The fact he’s a massive prick is half the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Eli_99

Dele will be a cautionary tale told to young players in academies for years to come. Sort of sad how fast he’s fallen.

olivia321

VIP Member
I use to side eye some of you when you were wishing Haaland would stick his Norwegian in you, now I encourage you all to shag the blonde hair Michael Myers till you can’t walk straight.

• Haha

Eli_99

He’s a good footballer and seems to be a nice lad but god bless him he’s a face only a mother could love

• Haha
Well creating this as United are 4-0 down to Brentford. What a start to the season for Ten Hag😬. The Blues across the city will be loving this.
Other news new season just started so lots of comings and goings.
Finally Barcelona what a joke they are making of the rules in Spain. Selling their future for instant success. Maybe won't won fuck all. 🤬

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
What a dick. Completely unprofessional and twat behaviour
I am honestly glad that my football club got rid of him because his attitude is just shocking, I mean if I got sent off I would be upset, but I wouldn't go into the match officials room and smash a protein drink I would just accept it, move on and be ready for the next football match in which I am available for, this is honestly just unacceptable behaviour and is inexcusable.

Last edited:

wordzalad

VIP Member