Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think that statement is wrong? Sorry but look at their starting 11 and bench then tell me thats a team who can try and compete in the PL. I also wouldn’t say that the current squad has better players than they did in 2015 - both painfully average though.
I do understand what he means because I don't think he has been backed in the transfer market like other managers have but they definitely need to sign some more players between now and Thursday. I just want all of the teams who have just come up from the Championship to compete at the best possible level without humiliating themselves as I don't like to see teams losing heavily. I do agree that both squads are average as I have predicted Bournemouth to get relegated this season based on the fact that I can't see them scoring enough goals and I can see them conceding quite a lot like they did today. I just feel sorry for the fans who went because they travelled all that way just to see their side concede 9 goals.

Rita.

VIP Member
Leeds manager looking for a new watch last night, turning into a right Jesse (moaning arse). Some noise from the away fans last night and oh so quiet from the Leeds until Pickford took his time (shithousery Im here for) then all watch pointing. ⏱⏱
The game was so dry, largely due to Pickford sucking the fun out of it. Glad we only have to watch Everton twice. The atmosphere definitely wasn’t classic (i think we were only interested in heckling Lampard) but to be fair, Everton fans were rubbish as well. I did like your two energetic “woo” chants, though. Why not.

. Jesse Marsch touchline antics need toning down a bit, not sure on what Leeds fans make of him nowadays?
Jesse is shameless and loves winding people up, so obviously we love him.

Popupchick

VIP Member
thats not entirely true though, theres still a awful lot of glazersout/ people protesting the match. You prob miss it as obv wont follow most utd fans.
From a Girl who does its not quietened down at all
This is exactly what I was gonna say. It dint seemed to have don't much a tally like it normally would. If anything it's actually pussed everyone off even more because it shows the money was there but the glazers didn't wanna spend until they had to.

For the player himself he's great one of the best in his position so haply we have him ut again it's a move of the Glazers to shut the fans up and it isn't working

Also has everyone seen that video of him and Fred for Brazil with the ball 🤣🤣🤣. I hope we get a repeat