Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So 4 wins out of 4 for Arsenal, this one though I think is the game that shows more signs of a shift in momentum because the Arsenal teams of the recent past wouldn't have come back to win as they would have lost/drawn this game. But you can tell that these group of players believe in themselves and the confidence that Arteta has installed in them is honestly so good to see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

LtKit

That shouldn’t even be relevant though. I have friends I’ve know for many years that have never seen me lose my temper yet other people would tell them differently. Just because some people don’t see that side of a person, doesn’t mean they don’t act like that around others.
Sir Alex was his manager as well. There's a different power dynamic.

Reactions: 15

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m just glad this one didn’t have the menacing caption “you are mine forever” (or whatever it was) like the couple whose names I’ve already forgotten in the previous thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just Drive

VIP Member
Charming! 🙄😂 what an entitled bitch!

Wow, this is really not on. She’s definitely not the first to dislike Manchester and England’s food and weather but others have had the decency to keep that private and display some class and gratitude to the fans and the club that’s paying them a fortune. This woman is beyond tacky.

spilldatea

VIP Member
I don't know if it is just me but does anyone else think that Lauren and Declan are still together as I am not fully convinced that they are as Declan’s behaviour doesn’t add up because if they were still together he wouldn’t have behaved like he did when he was in Las Vegas.
well they’ve just had a baby so all signs point to yes - and you’re giving these footballers too much credit 😂 clearly they don’t care if they’ve got partners at home, they’re gonna do what they want regardless.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I didn’t even recognize the significance of this, not saying it’s going to make one bit of difference to her family but crazy that we scored those 9 goals after paying tribute to her.

Nice to see Liverpool & Everton coming together too, when it comes to things like this the city is always united and football is forgotten. Was the same when Rhys Jones was killed, almost 15 years to the day the same thing happens again in the same city 💔

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member

He's got good taste in female companions :D
Gave his players some time off following their routine win over the Cherries on Saturday??????

One game in and they're on fucking holiday already?

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
About to start marketing myself as a witch on fiverr to get some people paying me to curse teams

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Seeing young children in these videos is concerning. These vile attitudes among football fans will NEVER change as long as the younger generation are being encouraged to carry them on 😔

• Sad

CeCesworld

VIP Member
what’s up with PL players using ‘👋🏼‘ to slide into girls DM’s 😂😂 i swear these men have the shittest chat and do the bare minimum
My theory is that because they always have women throwing themselves at them, they don’t ever develop a decent level of conversational skill. Imagine how boring most of them would be.

I’d return the favour and respond with a 🖕if they seem to like emojis so much.

Unless it was a select few of course…..I’d be a bit more forgiving 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone watches love island but it seems that Maguire’s sister Daisy is dating Brad from the 2021 series. How random 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Mason Greenwood trending on Twitter just now. Wtf! People unhappy about Antony signing saying Mason should be back in the team 🤦‍♀️ If he wasn’t such a shitty vile human being he would be!

• Sick
  • Angry