Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Fat Frank can fkkk off. His bro Harry too
Its sad to see a talent wasted
His decline is nothing short of tragic, but when you prioritise brand deals and money over football then its no surprise. That’s why its so crucial to have the right people in your corner & behind you, sadly for him he has been surrounded by a lot of clout chasers (like a lot of footballers are). Not saying that’s what its all down to but a pretty big % of it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Just Drive

VIP Member
Good on Ruben. He’s young, single, and fit and enjoying some casual flings. As I mentioned on his thread, as long as everything is consensual and he wraps his willy, he should go forth and fuck. (y) And the same goes for the young woman, too: gorgeous and single, go for it, girl. If I looked like her I‘d happily and casually shag some footballers, too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Klopp is just changing 1 letter of his excuse every week 😆😆

Pitch
Witch
Watch

What will it be next 🤣

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Away from United, this news has made me really happy and I know that when he steps onto the pitch again I'm going to cry.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
i mean congratulations on them welcoming a baby but is lauren not embarrassed he was literally pictured with girls like a month or two ago and if her pregnancy went smoothly that means she was heavily pregnant around 7/8 months and he went on a holiday not only that he was pictured with girls and the pictures weren’t in a friendly manor 😭 being a wag seems so embarrassing i can’t
Wouldn’t have been nice for her to see that regardless whether he did anything with them or not. You’re already really self conscious etc when heavily pregnant and she’s having to look at all those skinny birds hanging off him. I’d have been absolutely livid!

olivia321

VIP Member
Good morning to everyone whose team isn’t bottom of the table on -5 goal difference 😘😘

Stay hydrated people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Smca53

VIP Member
i mean congratulations on them welcoming a baby but is lauren not embarrassed he was literally pictured with girls like a month or two ago and if her pregnancy went smoothly that means she was heavily pregnant around 7/8 months and he went on a holiday not only that he was pictured with girls and the pictures weren’t in a friendly manor 😭 being a wag seems so embarrassing i can’t
He spent his entire summer break as far away from her as he could get, Vegas, LA, Ibiza, Dubai…

• Sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
He was shit but I respect De Gea for not hiding away & asking to do the post match interview. Most others would be hiding in the dressing room

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I think it is inappropriate to be hanging around houses asking for selfies/autographs when half end up being flogged online so the parents can profit.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Nah i’m sorry but this Casemiro transfer has me DEAD ⚰ Imagine going from the CL final to the bottom of the PL table 😭 I couldn’t help but notice that all of the twitter fans who were planning protests against the Glazers have suddenly gone very quiet, convenient that. He’s in for a shock when he realizes he’s gone from playing alongside Modric & Kroos to now playing with Mctominay & Fernandes 😭 Casemiro, Ronaldo & Varane would have been an absolute dream for most teams back in the day, not so much now though…
Just a signing to try and shut the fans up again. Like Ronaldo and Varane.

No plan, no strategy, no desire to rebuild.

For all Arsenal's failings, Arteta has overseen a multi-window rebuild alongside Edu, and you can see it paying dividends.

Getting rid of the likes of Ozil, Lacazette, Aubameyang and building a team Arteta wants, it's clearly working for them even if it was controversial culling the latter. And until United actually have a structure in place behind the scenes, and have a long term plan for the rebuild, nothing is going to change at United.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Forest in for Boly too now apparently 🤣. They’re collecting players like fucking infinity stones 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16