Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blairmount

i mean congratulations on them welcoming a baby but is lauren not embarrassed he was literally pictured with girls like a month or two ago and if her pregnancy went smoothly that means she was heavily pregnant around 7/8 months and he went on a holiday not only that he was pictured with girls and the pictures weren’t in a friendly manor 😭 being a wag seems so embarrassing i can’t

Reactions: 27

olivia321

VIP Member
How awkward will it be for Morgan Gibbs-White when Jesse Lingard see’s Britney at the match and remembers she was in his dms and dropping likes on Sancho, RLC and slept with Aitch in Marbella all that effort and only gets a Notts forest player.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Those poems Giggs wrote for his missus are so cringe! “You make me feel funny down there. Especially when you're there and you look up and stare” “You are my soul, you make me as hard as a totem pole” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
Ole got this united team to a Europa League final and finished 2nd in the prem over Liverpool, Chelsea etc … yet i’m supposed to believe he was the problem? The problem is your shitty players and their shitty entitled attitudes, has nothing to do with managers or owners. The sooner people realise this the better!

Reactions: 22

wordzalad

VIP Member
Imagine if it goes either way

Reporter- why did you lose
Ten Hag- The team are shit

OR

Klopp- A butterfly flew by Allison’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ruby1080

VIP Member
That shouldn’t even be relevant though. I have friends I’ve know for many years that have never seen me lose my temper yet other people would tell them differently. Just because some people don’t see that side of a person, doesn’t mean they don’t act like that around others.
Exactly. His legal team are obviously just throwing everything at it, but it’s completely irrelevant whether someone’s boss has ever seen them lose their temper when considering a case of domestic abuse. A lot of domestic abusers are very good at controlling their temper. How they behave behind closed doors is very different to the public or work face that can be presented.

It reminds me of when all the Harvey Weinstein stuff came out and you had people like George Clooney saying “well he never acted like that in front of me.” Of course he didn’t, you fool.

Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
All good Liverpool winning 9-0 but why couldn’t they go to that shithole on Monday and do it instead of looking like they were a league 1 side.

Anyway this is beautiful and much more important than football ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Diddikins

VIP Member
Did I just hear right Sir Alex has never seen Ryan Giggs lose his temper? 🤨 really. Never on the pitch or the dressing room or training? Wow.
That shouldn’t even be relevant though. I have friends I’ve know for many years that have never seen me lose my temper yet other people would tell them differently. Just because some people don’t see that side of a person, doesn’t mean they don’t act like that around others.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Our daily sonnet from Giggsy - “You are the jam in my doughnut, truffle in my pasta and the salt in my tequila” 😂😂😂

• Haha

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Lauren and kate kane look a lot alike.

I do like how they both are casual and look like normal girls.

As for Declan those pictures are very suspect.