Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I use to side eye some of you when you were wishing Haaland would stick his Norwegian in you, now I encourage you all to shag the blonde hair Michael Myers till you can’t walk straight.
No just no, not you as well… this photo should be enough to give any of us nightmares.

F5433A41-85E8-4709-822E-86166D7ABDF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Oh I understand why people don’t like Richarlison but I LOVE HIM! You were so right @noseybirdxo a few months ago when I was calling him a knob… I don’t seem to mind now he plays for my club do I 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
what’s up with PL players using ‘👋🏼‘ to slide into girls DM’s 😂😂 i swear these men have the shittest chat and do the bare minimum

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I'd say Conte all day long in that fight 🤣 looks like he could be a right scrappy bugger if he wanted to.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Is he… outside Emersons house? 😭 Wish that bloody family would just get banned from spurs at this point.

It does look like his house or someone’s private home. I don’t know the context, is this kid famous for stalking autographs?

There’s a woman on IG who makes it her mission to get selfies with City players out in the town. She will step right in front of them as they’re walking and start taking the pic as she’s asking permission to take it. The facial expressions of the players and Pep range from politely bewildered to angry. I’d die of embarrassment before ever posting pics like that. As a City fan, it gives me massive second hand embarrassment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 1495943
The league is a Manchester sandwich 🤣 just how it needs to stay all season thanks byeeeee
It's nice to see Arsenal have a good start to the season for a change. Squad depth is still going to be their downfall this season I think, but Top 4 is a realistic goal for them. Well, that and the usual risk of Arsenal doing an Arsenal.

Tottenham have good depth up top at least for a solid Top 4 place under Conte.

Chelsea lack depth up front and in defence, could be a struggle for them to get Top 4 injuries will see them struggle I think.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Shouldn't be bloody flying from London to Leeds anyway. Five minute flight is such a waste and so damaging to the environment.
Agreed. I much prefer when teams get buses or trains. I was creasing at the videos of the whole Liverpool team standing waiting on their train before the community shield 😭 Imagine waiting for your train to work and you turn and see Salah or VVD stood next to you 😭

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Well, nobody expected Arsenal to be top with 9pts after 3 matches. Yeah, they haven't played a big team yet. But those matches they have played are the sort of matches they lost last season.

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
While I disagree with Tuchel’s comments about Leeds’ influence on the game (we beat them fair and square because we were the better team, it was hardly fine margins with the score), Chelsea did look poor from front to back. Marsch could easily take Tuchel in a fight as well. What a miserable, bitter little sap he is.

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m team Shakira.

Usually there is a reason men go for much younger women and it’s usually that women their own age or older will tell them to jog on 🤣.

Probs thinks this new girl will put up with his shit. Honey if he cheats on Shakira, 100% he will cheat on you.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I see VAR has just robbed Chelsea of three points. I mean what is the purpose of VAR if the referee is not going to do anything about it.

• Haha
  • Heart