Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the birthday, the pic is. Never seen it before we talk about ED and it disappeared now. Maybe you're right, they want us to see sth but im not fully convinced because i dont think he has that complicated mind lol
What was in the picture that caught your attention?

So what? It’s their choice. I’ve not had it either. I’m absolutely fine. On the other hand all my vaxxed friends and colleagues have had covid constantly. They’re in their 20s and super fit. They don’t need it. Their body their choice.
my hubby got blood clots both lungs from the second jab and nearly died and is on blood thinners for life . No more jabs for us . People should have a choice .

Reactions: 4
Only three weeks until the premier league starts are we making any predictions ?
• I fully expect City to win the league again
• United will survive relegation and liquidation on the last day of the season
• Gucci Grealish will continue to be himself
• Tottenham will still be twats I love Son though
• Liverpool will focus more on the champions league then the premier league
• Mason Mount will become a full time body builder
•Ben Chillwell will get some insta hoe pregnant and cry because it’s not bants now she’s pregnant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
• I fully expect City to win the league again
• United will survive relegation and liquidation on the last day of the season
• Gucci Grealish will continue to be himself
• Tottenham will still be twats I love Son though
• Liverpool will focus more on the champions league then the premier league
well I agree with 4 of them lol
top4 is my wish for us this year but after seeing everyones transfers so far not confident

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ED would never soft launch a girlfriend. All the people he’s been linked with in a real way have never been on his socials and vice versa, he seems to be very cautious about this so I think people are doing 2+2 and getting 7
And if he did it’d be on Spotlas so he could get the app to take off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
City win the league. Haaland…I think he’ll score 30-35 goals. Liverpool manage to keep up for some of it but drop off around Jan time

League Cup won by a Championship team.

Premier League manager sacked by September. Weirdly im going to go with Arteta.

Wolves win the FA Cup. Cant decide if I want a last minute winner or to beat someone 5-0. I cant not put us to win something…I know its not in our favour but I can but dream haha.

Spurs have a good CL run by exit by losing to a club thats fluked the way there.

Brighton beat one of the big boys 6-1 then lose 8-2 to Nottingham Forest.

Man United do something that results in McTominay taking his shirt off. I dont care as long as its not against us.

Fulham, Brentford and Bournemouth get relegated.

England first team player gets named as having an affair

Only three weeks until the premier league starts are we making any predictions ?
  1. Nottingham Forest will stay up and do better than people think.
  2. Manchester City will win the league.
  3. I think Leicester will struggle this season as they cannot rely on Vardy scoring goals for them anymore, plus I wouldn't be at all surprised that between now and transfer window closing Maddison and Tielemans both leave.
  4. I predict a number of teams to struggle this season and they include Bournemouth, Brentford, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton as I think they will all have the same problems and that is conceding lots of goals.
  5. The teams that I think will be relegated are Bournemouth as I can't see them scoring enough goals, Fulham for the same reason and Brentford as I think they will suffer from second season syndrome and plus I think the loss of Erikson will really hurt them.
  6. Haaland will spend more time on the treatment table this season than on the pitch.
  7. Gabriel Jesus will score 20+ goals for Arsenal.
  8. The first manager to be sacked will be Ralph Hasenhuttl.
  9. The FA Cup will be won by either Chelsea, West Ham or Tottenham.
  10. Manchester City will fail to win the Champions League yet again.
  11. Tottenham will win the League Cup.
  12. A England first team player will miss the World Cup through injury. IMO this will be one of the following four players Harry Kane, Declan Rice, Harry Maguire or Raheem Sterling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
-The top 2 and top 4 will remain the same
-City will win the prem weeks ahead this time. Grealish will have a great season and Haaland will be top scorer but they won't win the CL - neither will PSG
-Liverpool could win CL again imo - they just have that mentality in Europe above their peers
-Spurs and Chelsea will do well in the FA/League cups possible winners.

-Arsenal fans will get gassed after a potential strong start but will bottle top 4 again. However, they may go far in the EL...
-United fans will be emotional as usual - there will be panic when we are around 11th in the table by November (there will be some Ten Hag outers) but we will somehow finish in a European place - not top 4 obviously 🤣
-Nottingham Forest will stay up (well I hope so), Bournemouth and Fulham will struggle in the league again (they are pretty much yoyo clubs).

-It will finally COME HOME 🏆

I really do fancy Spurs to win something this year under Conte, maybe not the League but one of the cups on offer and I think they’ll put in a good shift in the CL.

Reactions: 10
  1. Nottingham Forest will stay up and do better than people think.
  2. Manchester City will win the league.
  3. I think Leicester will struggle this season as they cannot rely on Vardy scoring goals for them anymore, plus I wouldn't be at all surprised that between now and transfer window closing Maddison and Tielemans both leave.
  4. I predict a number of teams to struggle this season and they include Bournemouth, Brentford, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton as I think they will all have the same problems and that is conceding lots of goals.
  5. The teams that I think will be relegated are Bournemouth as I can't see them scoring enough goals, Fulham for the same reason and Brentford as I think they will suffer from second season syndrome and plus I think the loss of Erikson will really hurt them.
  6. Haaland will spend more time on the treatment table this season than on the pitch.
  7. Gabriel Jesus will score 20+ goals for Arsenal.
  8. The first manager to be sacked will be Ralph Hasenhuttl.
  9. The FA Cup will be won by either Chelsea, West Ham or Tottenham.
  10. Manchester City will fail to win the Champions League yet again.
  11. Tottenham will win the League Cup.
  12. A England first team player will miss the World Cup through injury. IMO this will be one of the following four players Harry Kane, Declan Rice, Harry Maguire or Raheem Sterling.
Yeah I 100% see 12. happening, it’ll be a key player and there’ll be breakdowns over it. Especially if its a player from your club😭.

I agree with City winning the League and Spurs doing well this season.
Don't care about the World Cup, though. It's boring when you don't support any teams. But I guess I'll support the players I like the most that month :ROFLMAO:

Also, God bless Chilwell for creating drama today. I'm bored at the airport and reading tumblr today is hilarious.

• Haha
ED would never soft launch a girlfriend. All the people he’s been linked with in a real way have never been on his socials and vice versa, he seems to be very cautious about this so I think people are doing 2+2 and getting 7
Yes convenient that isn't it?

Reactions: 3
I agree with City winning the League and Spurs doing well this season.
Don't care about the World Cup, though. It's boring when you don't support any teams. But I guess I'll support the players I like the most that month :ROFLMAO:

Also, God bless Chilwell for creating drama today. I'm bored at the airport and reading tumblr today is hilarious.
I’m also at the airport! What drama? 👀 think they were out in LV after the game, weren’t they? I hate Tumblr, all I can find are those silly made up stories from teen girls 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m also at the airport! What drama? 👀 think they were out in LV after the game, weren’t they?
Hope you are going somewhere nice. I'm just going back home 😄
You know, Mount with a woman. Drama drama drama. Everyone pretends they don't care even though they are crying seeing the photo :ROFLMAO: Ben had to delete it, and they are just trying to get the photos to be deleted everywhere. Good luck with that.
And now the photos are on The Sun. Mason's PR team planning photoshoots with the niece for when he comes back. He might even have to go to a women's match if England is still playing when he is back from pre-season, not just post because Nike told him so. It's a lot. Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know, Mount with a woman. Drama drama drama. Everyone pretends they don't care even though they are crying seeing the photo :ROFLMAO: Ben had to delete it, and they are just trying to get the photos to be deleted everywhere. Good luck with that.
And now the photos are on The Sun. Mason's PR team planning photoshoots with the niece for when he comes back. He might even have to go to a women's match if England is still playing when he is back from pre-season, not just post because Nike told him so. It's a lot. Poor guy.
I saw a couple of pics on Twitter of him with a lovely looking girl, is it those ones? Why delete them, they weren’t bad or anything? Just them having fun in a club? Causing more drama trying to delete them! Maybe Ben had all of Mase’s teeny boppers messaging him because of the girl? 😂 I only follow them because of Billy G, he hangs out with them a lot.

Reactions: 5
It could be worse I suppose. He could’ve been hanging out on Tattle pretending to be a beautiful supermodel and then when he got caught, had to reincarnate himself on a new account. Now that’s real drama. Sound familiar? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a couple of pics on Twitter of him with a lovely looking girl, is it those ones? Why delete them, they weren’t bad or anything? Just them having fun in a club? Causing more drama trying to delete them! Maybe Ben had all of Mase’s teeny boppers messaging him because of the girl? 😂 I only follow them because of Billy G, he hangs out with them a lot.
Yes, those photos. That's the thing. Who cares about a 23-year-old going out in his free time? The obsession with protecting him and making him look "innocent" is so weird. It's not as if this tactic is getting him big contracts or anything. He just has Nike, because he's an athlete and all the other tacky things he does.
Some of his weird tumblr teen fans now like Dias as well and I'm like, go away! :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
What was in the picture that caught your attention?
Nothing special in it. Family and friends, Dele, Ruby, Eriksen and his gf, Eric and Maria(?). And maybe i just overthink since it appeared and disappeared just in time he catches my attention 🤣
Yeah, good for them also boring 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.