Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, those photos. That's the thing. Who cares about a 23-year-old going out in his free time? The obsession with protecting him and making him look "innocent" is so weird. It's not as if this tactic is getting him big contracts or anything. He just has Nike, because he's an athlete and all the other tacky things he does.
Some of his weird tumblr teen fans now like Dias as well and I'm like, go away! :ROFLMAO:
Exactly! He’s only 23, of course hes going out on the lash and getting with girls etc, why does he always hide this stuff? At least with Chilly he doesn’t try to hide anything 😂

Omg, those Tumblr fan girl pages are really something else! The have some imagination with the amount of detail in their made up little stories 😂 they really need to get out more!

Reactions: 4
I agree with City winning the League and Spurs doing well this season.
Don't care about the World Cup, though. It's boring when you don't support any teams. But I guess I'll support the players I like the most that month :ROFLMAO:

Also, God bless Chilwell for creating drama today. I'm bored at the airport and reading tumblr today is hilarious.
Have a safe flight, whatever your destination 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a couple of pics on Twitter of him with a lovely looking girl, is it those ones? Why delete them, they weren’t bad or anything? Just them having fun in a club? Causing more drama trying to delete them! Maybe Ben had all of Mase’s teeny boppers messaging him because of the girl? 😂 I only follow them because of Billy G, he hangs out with them a lot.
This one? Pretty girl btw

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Same, Poch is just 🥵🥵🥵. Dunno why but him in a suit just sends me feral
Such a handsome man 🥵🤩

Only three weeks until the premier league starts are we making any predictions ?
- Brighton will do quite well before slowly dropping down the table toward the end
- Tottenham will win the Champions League but finish in 8th in the Premier League 🤣, will not play Son as much so will not have as many goals
- Man City finish 2nd
- Grealish will do really well this year
- Fulham or Everton will finish last
- Man Utd will do better this year
- Chelsea or Liverpool will win the Premier League
- Ronaldo or Salah will be top goal scorers
- Top 4: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd and City

I have to say I am fairly new to football, my last partner was a big football fan while I had little to no interest beyond the WAGs but over the years the more he watched the more I found myself enjoying it then one day he came home to find me watching a game on my own 🤣 We have since split but I try to watch the big games though I still do not fully understand the ins and outs and cannot always spot a foul! I still find the WAGs and celebrity side of more interest but it is definitely far more enjoyable to me than it used to be! All this to say apologies if my predictions are silly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes, those photos. That's the thing. Who cares about a 23-year-old going out in his free time? The obsession with protecting him and making him look "innocent" is so weird. It's not as if this tactic is getting him big contracts or anything. He just has Nike, because he's an athlete and all the other tacky things he does.
Some of his weird tumblr teen fans now like Dias as well and I'm like, go away! :ROFLMAO:
Dias has been super hot this summer! 🥵

Yeah her:

my guess: jack/John/Phil/Walks 😂
After the woman first posted her Tik Tok and everyone was speculating, I saw a post on Reddit that said “Scott Carson, you sly dog.” I hadn’t laughed that hard in a long time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Some of those fits are awful - Trent, Ox, Lallana & Milner i’m looking at you 🤣

Thiago now thats how you dress for a wedding!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of those fits are awful - Trent, Ox, Lallana & Milner i’m looking at you 🤣

Thiago now thats how you dress for a wedding!

Was about to post the same! I’m developing a bit of thing for Henderson ngl 😅 Milner and Ox shocking in particular here.

Reactions: 7
Is Hendo wearing a brown suit? It's giving Bugsy Malone

Also who let Van Dijk stand next to Lallana 😭
I quite like Hendersons choice of attire! Van Dijks outfit isn’t the best either but he can pull it off probably because of his looks & height😭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.