Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thing i’d be doing on my wedding day is posting on Instagram but each to their own I guess, mind you i’d probably be too busy getting hammered🤣 It’s a really nice setting!!
I thought the same but probably wanted to get the first post out of the way so the guests etc can post whatever they want without worrying about spoiling the brides dress 😂

Reactions: 14
Last thing i’d be doing on my wedding day is posting on Instagram but each to their own I guess, mind you i’d probably be too busy getting hammered🤣 It’s a really nice setting!!
There was also a twitter post. However, it’s most likely that he’s not in charge of his accounts tonight. Idk I think footballers/celebrities do that sometimes. They just give instructions for caption and posting time and have someone else doing it for them.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same but probably wanted to get the first post out of the way so the guests etc can post whatever they want without worrying about spoiling the brides dress 😂
Oh that is so true!!!! Didn’t think of that at all😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh that is so true!!!! Didn’t think of that at all😂
I know that’s my fear when i’m steaming drunk at a wedding, it’s fair enough that the bride would want to be the one to reveal her own dress and it not be revealed by a drunk wedding guest 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Harry has been quite open about other people being in charge of his Social Media accounts.
I want a proper pic of the dress as Fern always looks lovely

Reactions: 9
one thing I always think of with wags and their expensive wardrobes is how they end up with the stuff. Like do they have their own money (not many of them seem to have jobs) or do they see something they like and approach their OH and beg them to buy it 😂 Makes me cringe sometimes seeing them covered in designer labels.

Reactions: 14
Lovely. Now on to more important things.

So how many psuedo celebs and desperate wannabes are at the do and which ones will try to hook up with the players? ;)
And how many will turn up with a hired model so no questions will be asked a nice model they recently met and thought this would be just the event to showcase their newly found love?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
one thing I always think of with wags and their expensive wardrobes is how they end up with the stuff. Like do they have their own money (not many of them seem to have jobs) or do they see something they like and approach their OH and beg them to buy it 😂 Makes me cringe sometimes seeing them covered in designer labels.
I’m sure there are several levels of arrangements but would think a new girlfriend would just get gifted things. Perhaps a live in girlfriend has access to a separate account which she has full access to as I am guessing some of them are somewhat personal assistants. Then for the wives they have the most access, maybe even manage the household and children. Hoping all of these footballers have decent financial managers in place handling their wealth.

Reactions: 6
I assumed they were given a monthly allowance or a credit card with a limit. I noticed that most working WAGs don't have jobs that would pay enough to support their shopping habits anyways.

Reactions: 13
Most of the time I think they just use their partners money. I can imagine if it’s a live in partner they have full access. If the partner has kids etc, I can understand them not working to be at home with kids but it makes me cringe when it’s ones that just seem to live off the boyfriend even before that

Aww she looks really nice from what I can see of her dress.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure there are several levels of arrangements but would think a new girlfriend would just get gifted things. Perhaps a live in girlfriend has access to a separate account which she has full access to as I am guessing some of them are somewhat personal assistants. Then for the wives they have the most access, maybe even manage the household and children. Hoping all of these footballers have decent financial managers in place handling their wealth.
Spot on. Not forgetting all of the free stuff that just gets sent to them for being seen out with X.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.