Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointing typo in the DM this morning. Was expecting some lumberjack photos.

Screenshot_20220625-104358_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220625-104514_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t comment on last thread as closed. But has Britney Devilliers and Morgan split? She doesn’t seem to follow him? Or has that always been the way?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t comment on last thread as closed. But has Britney Devilliers and Morgan split? She doesn’t seem to follow him? Or gas that always been the way?
Yeah, think so. She had a rant about guys being unfaithful or something… so assume so. She’s in Mykonos just now, probably on prowl again for another footballer 🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
Yeah, think so. She had a rant about guys being unfaithful or something… so assume so. She’s in Mykonos just now, probably on prowl again for another footballer 🙄🤣
For someone so young I find it scary everything she’s had done. Her face is like a bratz doll and her new boobs there was just no need for them plus her glow in the dark gnashers and massive lips. She’s a one brighter at best for footballers. They always settle letter for more natural take home to mum types usually

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread so sorry if been asked. What do people think of Leah, Tammy Abrahams gf?

Reactions: 1
I’m new to this thread so sorry if been asked. What do people think of Leah, Tammy Abrahams gf?
We think Leah Bailey stands outside the corner shop giving lip out, stinks of Britney Spears perfume and has the most horrendous lash extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha!! After mentioning on here about the Britney and Morgan thing he’s posted on his stories he’s with her lol!!!!

Reactions: 4
We think Leah Bailey stands outside the corner shop giving lip out, stinks of Britney Spears perfume and has the most horrendous lash extensions
Those lashes are ridiculous, looks like she squashed a couple of daddy long legs and stuck them on 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is he faithful to her you think? I thought moving to Italy with all the stunning women there he would turn lol

Reactions: 2
Is he faithful to her you think? I thought moving to Italy with all the stunning women there he would turn lol
He cheated on her a few years ago but she took him back because the degree needed paying for

Do you want his sausage?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He cheated on her a few years ago but she took him back because the degree needed paying for

Do you want his sausage?
It’s a no from me lol. I don’t think I could date a footballer these days. It’s all heartbreak. Too many options and I don’t think a bit majority are faithful not worth it

It’s a no from me lol. I don’t think I could date a footballer these days. It’s all heartbreak. Too many options and I don’t think a bit majority are faithful not worth it
Did you date a footballer before?

Haha!! After mentioning on here about the Britney and Morgan thing he’s posted on his stories he’s with her lol!!!!
Haha, really?! 🤣👀

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.