Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trainers as well! Though I’m not sure what you wear for weddings abroad. Robbo looks a bit overdressed, maybe a bit of linen or a lighter colour? I have no idea 😂

Reactions: 2
Henderson looks quite handsome. All i can think with Robertson is that he must be boiling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think think Ox looks good. Just he's filling out his suit more than he thought he would.

It's the (bad) posture with Milner and Adam more than anything. If they stood like a proud peacock-so, like Thiago - they'd look much better. Poor Milly looks like he was told to squish up to fit in the frame.

Reactions: 1

Not related to football but 😁
His branding is great because people really believe this :D

I’ve mentioned before that I’ve met him before and that he looks and smells great but he definitely has a lover and leaver vibe.

I predict a number of teams to struggle this season and they include Bournemouth, Brentford, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton as I think they will all have the same problems and that is conceding lots of goals.
I’m surprised that Forest aren’t in this list. I do think they’d be the most likely of the three to stay up but I don’t think they’ll clear the bottom the bottom 7 places. Otherwise it’s a fair list. I hope and believe we (Leeds) will do ok this this season but I would agree that there’ll probably the same teams in the bottom 8 places all season and we’ll be one of them. I think Southampton will go down, and I fancy Lampsy to get sacked first.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
His branding is great because people really believe this :D

I’ve mentioned before that I’ve met him before and that he looks and smells great but he definitely has a lover and leaver vibe.

I’m surprised that Forest aren’t in this list. I do think they’d be the most likely of the three to stay up but I don’t think they’ll clear the bottom the bottom 7 places. Otherwise it’s a fair list. I hope and believe we (Leeds) will do ok this this season but I would agree that there’ll probably the same teams in the bottom 8 places all season and we’ll be one of them. I think Southampton will go down, and I fancy Lampsy to get sacked first.
I think Forest will finish where Brentford finished last season as I have been impressed with the signings that they have made as I think getting Dean Henderson on loan is an absolute steal and I also think that the signing of Neco Williams from Liverpool is a positive one as he is a very attacking full-back. I just think that this year IMO there are a few teams that are worse than them and I was also impressed with how Forest played against Arsenal, Leicester and Liverpool in the FA Cup Last season. I think Leeds will be ok if they don't have the injury problems like they did last season plus it is important that they keep Patrick Bamford fit. I have Southampton staying up but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they got relegated as the signings they have made haven't impressed me as none of them are proven in the Premier League, they don't have enough goalscorers in their team and they rely too heavily on James Ward-Prowse.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.