Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheated on his girlfriend of 9 years with her .

Sounds like he had more than one opportunity to be honest with Steph and break up with her when things weren’t going well between them. I won’t condemn him for falling out of love with her - he’s human, it happens. But cheating, juggling both women for an extended period of time, and then publicly humiliating Steph - that is asshole, cowardly behavior. Annabel should remember that old saying “you lose them how you get them.”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Told my BF about the ice cream and he goes “A Cornetto but the girl would stick the cone in”

Beautiful image babe but absolutely not. 😭🤣

Cheated on his girlfriend of 9 years with her .

What an arse. Silly girl should know once a cheater always a cheater

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't like these two . Awful what he did to his ex..
I completely agree. Steph is such a lovely girl - she seems incredibly grounded and is a key worker who has not said one word in public about him.
Jack Butland seems a bit of a butthead - a stereotypical footballer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the complete lack of respect for me. 9 years together and he couldn't be honest with her. He starts an affair and then debuts the new girlfriend in a public fashion.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's the complete lack of respect for me. 9 years together and he couldn't be honest with her. He starts an affair and then debuts the new girlfriend in a public fashion.
This seems like Helen skeleton’s situation

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched this guff? Is it as bad as everyone is making out? 🤣
Wouldn't bother watching it if I was paid to watch it. Another 1 that thinks he should be number 1 like Lukaku. Just my opinion

Reactions: 6
Don’t care about the Pogba documentary, just want the club to actually sign some players this summer…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, what’s gone on there then?!
They saw those hideous toilet roll doll cover bridesmaid dresses Billi Mucklow inflicted upon the world and didn't think it was worth the risk having her in the background pulling his strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.