Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They saw those hideous toilet roll doll cover bridesmaid dresses Billi Mucklow inflicted upon the world and didn't think it was worth the risk having her in the background pulling his strings.
Those images will do nobody’s mental state any good whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheated on his girlfriend of 9 years with her .

Oh that’s awful, I hope the poor girl has moved on and found happiness for herself. Footballers eh!

Reactions: 3

What's taking so long? It's been half a year now. Surely the evidence is clear enough for him to be charged? The longer it drags, the more likely it looks like he will be free without charges.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

What's taking so long? It's been half a year now. Surely the evidence is clear enough for him to be charged? The longer it drags, the more likely it looks like he will be free without charges.
Police and the justice system completely overwhelmed thanks to 12 years of Tory cuts and courts being closed and barristers and judges leaving the profession because of this.
In a case personal to me the guilty party was not given a custodial sentence even though the judge said they should get 18 months as it took the police too long to investigate and charge them.

If you're on Twitter, the Secret Barrister is a good one to follow for info on what happens with getting to trial -
The Secret Barrister on Twitter: "On Monday, the criminal justice system will grind to a halt as a direct result of Dominic Raab’s conduct. Serious criminal trials - already delayed by years due to this government’s defunding of the system - will be delayed even further. And it’s all on Dom." / Twitter

• Sad
Reactions: 7

He's been readded to Utd's website too, the amount of our fans sticking up for him is disturbing. Dread to think how they treat the Women in their lives

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He's been readded to Utd's website too, the amount of our fans sticking up for him is disturbing. Dread to think how they treat the Women in their lives
That video will follow him and taint him for the rest of his life he can have all the counselling and therapy money can buy it’s who he is he can’t change he’s a domestic abuser and rapist.

Reactions: 15
Thats shocking!

That video will follow him and taint him for the rest of his life he can have all the counselling and therapy money can buy it’s who he is he can’t change he’s a domestic abuser and rapist.
Agree!

Reactions: 1
Phillips deal already happening - thought we’d have to wait until after 1st July. Hopefully Raphinha will be sorted soon so we can all move on.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Phillips deal already happening - thought we’d have to wait until after 1st July. Hopefully Raphinha will be sorted soon so we can all move on.
42 Million is an absolute joke, can’t believe Kalvin would agree to that, or Leeds tbh. I’m going to be dramatic but I’m sobbing. Jack Grealish and Kalvin 😳😳😳😳😳😳

42 Million is an absolute joke, can’t believe Kalvin would agree to that, or Leeds tbh. I’m going to be dramatic but I’m sobbing. Jack Grealish and Kalvin 😳😳😳😳😳😳
A few fees being bandied around - let’s wait for confirmation. Even if it is only £42m before bonuses, that’s more than Spurs are paying for Bissouma so if you compare the deals, it doesn’t seem so bad.

A few fees being bandied around - let’s wait for confirmation. Even if it is only £42m before bonuses, that’s more than Spurs are paying for Bissouma so if you compare the deals, it doesn’t seem so bad.
That’s what David Ornstein is reporting, 42m + 3m in add ons. Ornstein is one of the most reliable sources.

Bissouma is less no? His fee was 29m euros, so in excess of 25m and rising to 30m in add ons.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I would be surprised if he ever played in England again. He’ll surely have his contract terminated or be released once he’s officially charged. If he does play again, I hope he has a career ruining injury on his first game.

Horrible bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.